Ophidian who bedevils her prey.
Obtained[edit | edit source]
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
Summoning Lamia costs 15 Affinity. Her normal attack, Fire, deals damage to a single enemy, and her special attack, Entice, Confuses a single enemy. Allied Lamias are red with a purple tail, while enemy ones are blue and have a green tail.
Stats[edit | edit source]
Missions[edit | edit source]
- Mission 18: Unrelenting Nemesis
- Mission 20: Rite of Despair
- Mission 25: A Recurring Nuisance
- Mission 26: Terms of Alliance
- Mission 37: Last Will and Testament
- Mission 39: Wayward Soul
- Mission 43: The Unconscionable
- Mission 53: The Trodden Past
- Mission 65: Incentive
- Mission 70: An Uninvited Invitation
- Gates of Shattered Time Summoning Melee
- Underfane of Huin Qul Summoning Melee
Etymology[edit | edit source]
Lamia was a beautiful Libyan queen who turned into a child-eating demon. She is often referred to as having the lower half of a snake and sometimes a large mouth (lamia in Greek means "large shark", while laimos means gullet).In Greek mythology,
Later characteristics attributed to her are similar to that of succubi, in that the lamia seduces men, enticing them in order to feed on their blood. It is also said they reside in towers or secluded areas and have magical abilities.