You are as worms beside my transcendent existence.Lady Lilith
Lady Lilith is a mission boss from Final Fantasy XI: Wings of the Goddess. She is fought in the first half of the mission battlefield Maiden of the Dusk. As the custodian of the true Vana'diel timeline, Lady Lilith wishes to defeat the player and Lilisette to prevent Altana's reality from taking over as the sole future. Defeating Lady Lilith will lead players to battle Lilith Ascendant in the second half of the battlefield.
She is assisted by Elemental Gyves that will spawn at random points in the battlefield when shes uses certain special abilities.
Lady Lilith's normal attacks deal conal AoE damage and inflict knockback. She casts a wide variety of enfeeble-ga spells and may also cast Comet and Meteor at low health. Her most devastating move, Moonlight Veil, deals strong AoE dark magic damage and inflicts terror, and is preceded by speech that can serve as a warning.
- Dark Thorn: Stoneskin, blaze spikes
- Durance Whip: Conal damage, Bind, Bio, amnesia
- Moonlight Veil: AoE dark magic damage, terror
- Petaline Tempest: AoE damage, max HP down, max MP down, max TP down
- Subjugating Slash: Conal damage, dispels up to 3 effects
(used only during Trance)
- Fatal Allure: Charm gaze
Other appearances Edit