- Insect of considerable size residing in Cleigne. The killer wasp hunts for prey to fly back to its hive and feed to the larvae. Some hunters have hoped to exterminate this brutal bug once and for all, but their attempts to locate its nests have been entirely unsuccessful.
- Size: 12.73 ft. Weight: 628.5 lb.
- Especially sinister subspecies of the killer wasp. It possesses no physiological or behavioral differences from its more common counterpart and is thus often misidentified at first glance. This specimen is far stronger than its brethren, however, and should be eliminated as quickly as possible.
- Size: 12.92 ft. Weight: 642.4 lb.
- Killer wasp subspecies that has built a nest inside the Balouve Mines. Unlike its cousins who fly around above ground, this specimen has specially adapted to life in the caverns, navigating the cramped corridors and taking down prey with incredible ease.
- Size: 13.18 ft. Weight: 662.0 lb.
|Threat from the Thicket||Meldacio Hunter HQ||1||Killer Wasp x7||The Vesperpool (Daytime)||33||5,550 gil, Mega Phoenix||★★★|
|Deadly Extermination||Verinas Mart - Ravatogh||1||Soldier Wasp x3, Killer Wasp x3||Ravatoghan Trail (All Times)||37||6,440 gil, Mega Phoenix||★★★|
Lvl 28 Enemy
Lvl 76 Enemy
They are weak to polearms, daggers and ice. They resist lightning and light. They target the party with their stingers that inflict damage and Confusion. They fly but not particularly high in the air. They can grab the player and lift them off the ground for a button-mashing QTE. They are strong for a bee-type enemy.
The player can warp-strike the wasps (and hopefully down them) and throw ice Elemancy at them. Character-swapping to Ignis lets the player use ice-elemental dagger attacks, which the wasps are weak to. The player can also use the Ice Spear and Ignis's Enhancement to grant the ice element to Noctis's other weapons. Learning Airdance abilities in the Ascension Grid makes airborne fighting easier.
wasp is any insect of the order Hymenoptera and suborder Apocrita that is neither a bee nor an ant.A