Oh, shut up and help me remodel the Kilika Woods page!
- adding the story section.
This request can be discussed on the associated discussion page. Remove this notice upon completion.
- 1 Story
- 2 Quests
- 3 Items
- 4 Enemies
- 5 Musical themes
- 6 Other appearances
- 7 Gallery
Story[edit | edit source]
The party goes through the woods to go to the temple. Along the way, they battle and defeat Lord Ochu. After defeating the fiend, they proceed to the temple.
The Gullwings enter the forest in search for an Awesome Sphere. New Yevon guards block the main path so they sneak through the unguarded narrow paths to proceed. They eavesdrop a guard berating a soldier for forgetting the passwords. The Gullwings learn the passwords and use them to go through the checkpoints to the temple. Afterward, they destroy New Yevon's machina and seize the Awesome Sphere. When fiends are pouring out of the temples, the Gullwings go to the temple but the guards forbid them from going to the woods. So, with the help of Dona, the sneak to the woods and walk the treetops and head to the temple.
Quests[edit | edit source]
Search for the Squatter Monkeys[edit | edit source]
In the Residential Area, a woman in blue standing beside two young girls and a monkey will ask the player to find monkeys and bring them to her. There are thirteen Squatter Monkeys hiding in various spots in the Kilika Woods and can be located by a screeching noise, and pressing . They will automatically be brought to the woman. Once all thirteen monkeys have been found she will give the player the Chaos Maelstrom Garment Grid. This quest can be started in Chapters 1, 3, and 5.
Final Fantasy X-2 Missions[edit | edit source]
Chapter One[edit | edit source]
Awesome Sphere Heist![edit | edit source]
- Note: This is a compulsory mission which is required to complete the game.
Break through the checkpoints in the woods and at the Temple steps. Once you're in, acquire the sphere that New Yevon's been hiding in the Temple!
- Objective: Capture the Awesome Sphere.
- Unlock: Complete Where's Wakka and Claim the Treasure Sphere.
- Reward: Awesome Sphere.
Items[edit | edit source]
Final Fantasy X[edit | edit source]
- Mana Sphere x2
- Antidote x4 (talk to Luzzu twice before defeating Lord Ochu)
- Remedy (talk to woman west of Lord Ochu's location twice)
- Hi-Potion (talk to woman north of Lord Ochu's location)
- Luck Sphere
- Phoenix Down x3 (from woman west automatically, approach Lord Ochu from the west and escape)
- Elixir (from Luzzu, after defeating Lord Ochu)
- NulBlaze Shield (from woman west, after defeating Lord Ochu)
Enemies[edit | edit source]
- Ragora (tutorial)
- Dinonix, Killer Bee
- Dinonix, Yellow Element
- Yellow Element, Killer Bee
- Dinonix, Yellow Element, Killer Bee
- Ragora, Killer Bee x2
- Ragora x2
- Lord Ochu (Optional Boss)
- Chapter 1
- Chapter 3
- Queen Coeurl, Assassin Bee
- Assassin Bee x2
- League Mage, League Warrior x2
- Queen Coeurl, Assassin Bee, Watcher-R
- Assassin Bee, Chocobo
- Assassin Bee x2, Chocobo
- Assassin Bee x2, Watcher-S
- Queen Coeurl, Chocobo
- Yevon's Finest
- Yevon Striker x2
- Yevon Striker x2, Yevon's Finest
- Queen Coeurl
- League Mage, League Raider x2
- Chapter 5
- Assassin Bee x2, Taromaiti
- League Master x2, League Slasher
- Assassin Bee x3, Chocobo
- Queen Coeurl x2, Taromaiti, Watcher-S
- Queen Coeurl x2, Taromaiti
- Assassin Bee x2, Taromaiti, Watcher-A
- Queen Coeurl x2, Chocobo
- Dolmen x2, Watcher-A
- Assassin Bee x2, Chocobo
- Queen Coeurl x2, Assassin Bee
- League Master, League Veteran x2
- Taromaiti x2
- Dolmen x2
- Taromaiti x2, Watcher-R
- YAU-71, Yevon's Finest x3
Musical themes[edit | edit source]
In Final Fantasy X, the theme "Calm Before The Storm" is played in Kilika Woods.
In Final Fantasy X-2, the theme that plays in the woods is "Mushroom Rock Road".
Other appearances[edit | edit source]
It's the day after Sin's attack on Port Kilika, and now Tidus and his party make for Kilika Temple.