The Khimaira is an arcana found on Hediva Isle in Caedarva Mire. The origins of this creature is unknown but it is rumored to be a byproduct of a secret Imperial bioweapon engineering program. Being a monster that has parts of different creatures on it, the Khimaira has a wide variety of attacks that it uses when engaged in battle. Its most devastating attack is Fulmination, which is an extremely powerful thunder-based area attack.
The title awarded for defeating Khimaira is Khimaira Carver.
Notorious Monsters Edit
- Dhorme Khimaira
- Khimaira 13
- Khimaira 14X
- Mired Khimaira
- Mired Khrysokhimaira
- Nemean Lion
- Pandemonium Warden
Special attacks Edit
- Dreadstorm: AoE damage and Terror.
- Fossilizing Breath: Cone attack Petrify.
- Fulmination: AoE Damage, Paralyze, and Stun.
- Plague Swipe: Cone attack damage targeted behind the Khimaira.
- Tenebrous Mist: AoE TP reset.
- Thunderstrike: AoE Lightning damage and Stun.
- Tourbillion: AoE damage, Knockback, and Stun.
chimera is a fire-breathing monster, one of the offspring of Typhon and Echidna. It is commonly represented with a lion's head, a goat's body, and a serpent's tail in Greek mythology. In modern usage, the term chimera is often taken to mean any sort of hybrid between two or more species.The