A young man from a distant world where two moons rise in the sky. Leader of the dragoons, the elite regiment of Baron, he is both a loyal friend and strong rival to Cecil. While possessing a strong sense of justice, he is not at ease expressing his emotions to others. Disillusioned at the actions of their king, he and Cecil both defect from their homeland, but become separated. He reappears as Cecil's adversary, his true motivations unknown.
Kain is a summonable vision and optional playable character in Final Fantasy Brave Exvius. He serves as a character representative from Final Fantasy IV, and currently has two different variants: "Kain" and "Atoning Dragoon Kain".
Kain is a 3-5★ Rare Summon, whose roles are Physical Damage. His job is listed as Dragoon. Originally a max. 4★ unit, Kain received his awakening during the event The Giant of Babel. He has no innate status ailments or elemental resistances. His Trust Master reward is the Gungnir spear, which has an Attack power of 90.
His awakening materials are the following:
- 4★: Beast Meat x20, Esper Cryst x10, Litrock x8, Heaven's Ash x3, Sacred Crystal x3
- 5★: Litrock x20, Heaven's Ash x10, Sacred Crystal x10, Fury Seed x5, Holy Crystal x5
Kain's stats at his highest levels are as follows (with no passive abilities taken into account), along with the maximum amount of stat points that can be increased through pot-enhancements:
Depending on his rarity, Kain has two (3★), three (4★) or four (5★) ability slots. He has affinity to White Magic (Lvl 1-3).
|HP +10%* Passive||29|
|Dragon Killer* Passive||37|
|High Jump* Passive||52|
- Ability Awakening
- Upon awakening, Dragon Dive +1 will have its original damage power (2.1x) increased to (2.6x). Dragon Dive +2 will further raise its power to (3.1x). It requires Power crysts as materials.
- Upon awakening, Dragoon Spirit +1 will increase the damage boost (120%) for his Jump-type attacks to 150%. Dragoon Spirit +2 will have an added effect of increasing Kain's elemental resistance to Fire, Ice and Lightning by 20%. It requires Support crysts as materials.
- Limit Burst
Kain's Limit Burst is a damage-type ability. He deals physical damage to a single target. Depending on his rarity, he may deal seven ("Whirling Lance(スパイラルランス, Supairaru Ransu?, lit. Spiral Lance)") or eleven ("Dragon Fang(ドラゴンファング, Doragon Fangu?)") hits to the enemy.
The damage modifier will depend on Kain' LB level:
He can equip accessories.
Atoning Dragoon Kain Edit
Atoning Dragoon Kain (究道の竜騎士カイン, Kiwamumichi no Ryūkishi Kain?) is a 5-7★ Rare Summon that has been available for summoning since the event Fabul Castle Guard (which originally ran in June 2018). His job is listed as Dragoon, and his role is Physical Damage. He has no innate element or status ailment resistances. He has a Trust Master reward: the Dragoon Helmet, which increases stats (ATK+40, DEF+28) and resistance to Water and Wind (+20%). His Super Trust Master reward is the spear Kain's Lance.
- Atoning Dragoon Kain represents Kain as he appears during the ending of Final Fantasy IV, when he removes his helmet and begins his training at Mount Ordeals.