I couldn't miss the chance to practice my drawing!
Fire a laser beam forwardFinal Fantasy Type-0 description
Jackpot Shot (キャノンレーザー, Kyanon Rēzā?, lit. Cannon Laser), also known as Cannon Laser, is Ace's signature ability originating from Final Fantasy Type-0. Ace fires a laser beam from his cards in a straight line.
- 1 Appearances
- 1.1 Final Fantasy Type-0
- 1.2 Dissidia Final Fantasy NT
- 1.3 Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia
- 1.4 Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call
- 1.5 Theatrhythm Final Fantasy All-Star Carnival
- 1.6 Pictlogica Final Fantasy
- 1.7 Final Fantasy Airborne Brigade
- 1.8 Final Fantasy Artniks
- 1.9 Final Fantasy Record Keeper
- 1.10 Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
- 1.11 Final Fantasy Trading Card Game
- 2 Gallery
Jackpot Shot is an ability for Ace that requires 8 AP and is available at level 13. Jackpot Shot has three upgrades to increase its critical hit rate and duration and reduce the cost of the ability gauge.
Cannon Laser is Ace's exclusive reactive ability learned at level 40 and costs 18 CP to equip. It is activated in Battle Music Sequences when a boss-class enemy appears and deals damage in direct proportion to Ace's Magic, Spirit, and level.