I'm glad I could join you on your journey. ...I'm always behind you..
Iris's Trust Master reward is the Moogle Plushie shield.
- 3★ - No. 0721: "A young lady spoken of in stories from the faraway land of Eos. Iris is the eldest daughter of the Amicitia family, a prestigious household whose members often serve in the Crownsguard of the Crown City, and the younger sister of Gladiolus. She frequently visited the Citadel from infancy, and thus developed a close relationship with Ignis and Prince Noctis. Attracted to the kindness the prince means to hide behind a strong facade, she has developed feelings for him over time. However, she has somewhat resigned herself to being just friends, as the gap between their social standing would never allow them to be together."
- 4★ - No. 0722: "A young lady spoken of in stories from the faraway land of Eos. Iris is sort of a childhood friend of Prince Noctis, heir to the Kingdom of Lucis, and was quick to develop feelings for him from an early age. Following the Empire of Niflheim's attack on the Crown City, she left her home for distant Lestallum with a mere attendant and a guard to seek refuge. Although she is still quite inexperienced when it comes to battle, she gives her all on the field as a proud member of the Amicitia family when the situation calls for it."
- 5★ - No. 0723: "A young lady spoken of in stories from the faraway land of Eos. Iris is the younger sister of Gladiolus, and a childhood friend of Prince Noctis. She fled to Lestallum in search of refuge after the Empire of Niflheim attacked the Crown City. It didn't take her long to adapt to her new surroundings, however, as her relentless positivity and excellent communication skills helped her to get settled right away. She helps Noctis on his journey in her own way by gathering useful information around the city."
- 6★ - No. 0829: "A young lady spoken of in stories from the faraway land of Eos. Iris is the daughter of Clarus, sworn friend to King Regis of the Kingdom of Lucis, and as such seeks to assist Noctis as her father had once assisted his king. Following the Niflheim Empire's attack on the Crown City, she fled to Lestallum in search of refuge and later relocated to Cape Caem to continue her efforts of supporting Noctis. She has developed feelings for him over time, inspiring her to assemble a special handmade plushie for him out of concern for his safety."
- —Entries for different versions of Iris.
Iris's stats at her highest levels are as follows (with no passive abilities taken into account), along with the maximum amount of stat points that can be increased through pot-enhancements:
|Here To Help||8|
|MP +10%* Passive||17|
|Iris's Bouquet* Passive||32|
|DEF +10%* Passive||11|
|Here To Heal||80|
|Daughter of Amicitia* Passive||18|
|Daughter of Amicitia||Activated by Daughter of Amicitia|
Iris can equip the following weapons: daggers, staves and fists.
She can equip the following armors: light shields, hats, clothes, light armors and robes.
She can equip accessories.
|Allure Powder x25|
Esper Cryst x15
Rainbow Needle x10
Deepsea Bloom x5
Sacred Crystal x5
|Rainbow Needle x20|
Brilliant Ray x10
Sacred Crystal x10
Wicked Drop x5
Holy Crystal x5
Rainbow Bloom x10
Prismatic Horn x10
Calamity Writ x5
Divine Crystal x5
|3★||Women are the ones who do all the work. I got it, I'll try as well!||If there's trouble, use Gladdy as a meat shield.||―|
|4★||If there's a market around here I'd like to shop. Isn't it great? I'd buy out the whole place if I could.||Some call my brother and I a couple of beasts, but I wonder if that's a good thing...||Nothin' I can't handle! You know if there's anything else, you can ask me.|
|5★||Have you guys ever ridden a chocobo before? I bet it'd be super fun!||Never underestimate an Amicitia.||This bird's gonna fly! So you know, I've been practicing. Don't get blown away.|
|6★||The world outside is so much different than the Crown City. I can't believe it!||I want to become strong enough so I can protect someone, too.||I can't just stay here and do nothing.|