- Cybersoldier that specializes in shooting foes from afar. This unit forms up with short-range soldiers during combat, but prefers to keep its distance when launching an assault.
- Size: 5 ft. 11 in. Weight: 214.0 lb.
- A more powerful sniper equipped with an upgraded arsenal. Revered for its improved abilities, this model quickly replaced older units in the field. It is stationed in bases and deployed from drop ships across the Lucian continent.
- Size: 5 ft. 11 in. Weight: 214.7 lb.
Lvl 4 Enemy
Level 16 Enemy
- The imperial sniper yields less EXP than the official guide indicates.
Imperial snipers are similar to battle soldiers but keep even longer distance and don't stay in groups. They tend to be stationed in high-up positions like watchtowers and tops of buildings. They deal ballistic damage from afar and back away if pursued, resorting to melee attacks with their sniper rifle if forced to close-ranged combat. They are weak to firearms, shields and fire and resist lightning.
Imperial snipers are unremarkable enemies and easily disposed of. The player can simply warp-strike them when they are in range.