Ilsabard (イルサバード, Irusabaado?) is a continent on Hydaelyn, the world of Final Fantasy XIV. Though it was once populated by many smaller nations, most have been subjugated by Garlemald and become its territories.
Ilsabard lies northeast of Eorzea. The two are connected by a land bridge, which the Garlean Empire crossed to invade Ala Mhigo 20 years before the game's story begins. To the east of Ilsabard is Othard.
Little is known about Ilsabard's geography, but it is known to be cold and mountainous in the north, and according to Bajsaljen the southern coast of the continent is plentiful in foggy wetlands such as Gangos.
- The capital city of Garlemald itself is in the north.
- Bozja, the homeland of the Hrothgar, is in the far southeast near the Othardian kingdom Dalmasca.
- Werlyt is in the far west near the border with Eorzea.
- Corvos is in the south just across a strait from Thavnair.
- The Republic of Landis and Nhalmasque are somewhere on the continent as well.