Oh, shut up and help me remodel the Ifreeta page!
An exceptionally rare female ifrit who's gunning for a spot in the regular FF lineup. She's tough enough to do it, too. No wonder Ifrit doesn't like her.
Mirage Manual entry
Ifreeta is a minor character in World of Final Fantasy.
Profile[edit | edit source]
Appearance[edit | edit source]
Personality[edit | edit source]
- Notes: Puts the "heat" in "ifrit" / Likes soul food (literally)
- Extremely Dangerous!
- In their homeworld, the ifrits come in all shapes and sizes. The sheer variety of espers out there explains why an esper summoned in one world might be completely different from an esper of the same tribe summoned in another.
- Females like Ifreeta are a rarity among her tribe. It's not just gender that sets her apart, though. She also has the ability to devour human souls to increase her own strength. She's got a bad habit of strolling from world to world, munching on any soul that catches her eye... She's actually quite terrifying, isn't she? You can see why the kind and caring Ifrit dislikes her so much.
- But there's more to Ifreeta's soul-eating powers than just a hungry tummy. Her inner fire is similar to a phoenix's flames; any soul she devours isn't just burned away, but sublimated and reborn in the A-Worlds as a more powerful soul. Just how much Ifreeta herself understands this process is uncertain...
- Pinch Hitters
- You may be wondering why Ifreeta called Rydia and Yuna "pinch hitters" after they took her down. Well, Ifreeta had been to her share of A-Worlds, and while battling in one of them she learned how the Champion System works: by replicating souls from other worlds. So you see, to her, Rydia and Yuna were no better than a pair of puppets who had stepped in to do someone else's dirty work.
Story[edit | edit source]
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
Base stats[edit | edit source]
Mirage Board spaces[edit | edit source]
|Active Ability||SP Required|
|Passive Ability||SP Required|
|Blank Space||SP Required|
|Fire Resistance+ Mirajewel||2|
|Mirage Board Mastery||55|
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Etymology[edit | edit source]
Ifrit (also spelled Efreet or Afreet, from Arabic عفريت Ifrīt), is the name given to a class of Jinn (Demons also known as Djinn, Djinni, and Genie) that embody fire. Though they could live for thousands of years, they were not immortal, and if cut, they would "bleed" the fire running through their veins until it consumed their bodies.In Arabian mythology,