Hybrid Gator is a beast/gator-type enemy in Final Fantasy XII found on the Ozmone Plain. It is strong, but slow to act, so the party should be able to defeat it easily. It tends to focus on the party member with lowest max health, but will eventually turn to one with the highest enmity. It is sometimes immune to Poison. The zone it spawns in depends on the game clock.
Bestiary entry[edit | edit source]
Page 1: Observations[edit | edit source]
- Being a strain of gator originally accustomed to rivers in the tropics, later having adapted to a changing clime, and life upon the hard land. Their black fur absorbs and then traps in the sun's warmth, allowing them to maintain their body heat even when the weather changes for the worse. The head is set inside the cleft of the upper jaw, over which they peer from deep eyeholes, on the lookout for prey and predators alike.
Page 2: Sage Knowledge 12 of 78[edit | edit source]
Stats[edit | edit source]
How to find[edit | edit source]
Hybrid Gator's appearance depends on the minute value on the game clock and area.
It switches between its four spawning areas:
- The Switchback: between 1 and 15 minutes
- Dagan Flats: between 16 and 30 minutes
- Field of Light Winds: between 31 and 45 minutes
- The Greensnake: between 46 and 0 (60) minutes
The player must leave Ozmone Plain and reenter to make Hybrid Gator spawn again.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Etymology[edit | edit source]
hybrid is an offspring of two animals or plants of different breeds, varieties, species, or genera.In biology a