Oh, shut up and help me remodel the Humanoid (Final Fantasy XI) page!
Please expand this article into a full one. The following tasks need to be completed:This request can be discussed on the associated discussion page. Remove this notice upon completion.
Humanoid is a player-conceived, catch-all category for enemies in Final Fantasy XI that are of the Hume, Elvaan, Tarutaru, Mithra, Galka, or Zilart races. Mannequins are also included in this category.
Types of Humanoids
- Humanoids always come equipped with a Job and may use the spells or abilities available to their jobs.
- special job ability: Based on job. Not used by all humanoids.
- Weapon Skills: Associated with their equipped weapon.
- Edge of Death: Reduces everyone within area of effect to 1 HP if participating in the Feast of Swords event (Feast of Swords NMs only).
- Aetheral Toxin: Hits for roughly 2/3 of the target's HP (Feast of Swords NMs only).
This section in Final Fantasy Trading Card Game is empty or needs to be expanded. You can help the Final Fantasy Wiki by expanding it.
This section about an enemy in Final Fantasy XI is empty or needs to be expanded. You can help the Final Fantasy Wiki by expanding it.