"Heavensward" is a song from Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward, composed by Masayoshi Soken, arranged by Yoshitaka Suzuki, and prepared by Sachiko Miyano. The lyrics were written by Michael-Christopher Koji Fox and the female vocalist is Omega Bone.
It plays in the opening movie and is featured in many of the trailers. It is a 4:19 minutes long medley featured tracks from the game including "Dragonsong", "Solid", "Ominous Prognisticks", and "Torn from the Heavens".
"Heavensward" plays in the opening movie since version 3.0 to 3.3.
It is the 1st track in Heavensward: Final Fantasy XIV Original Soundtrack.
Another arrangement of the song by Ito titled "Revenge Twofold" plays during the final bosses of Xelphatol and Great Gubal Library (Hard). It also plays during the bosses of the floors 101-200 in Palace of the Dead.
- Beneath the gazing stars
- Vales deep and forests dark
- Betrayed by loyal hands, Her wrath stirred
- Bound fast unto our fate
- One path, one burden great
- Yet ever do our aching souls point Heavensward
- Ever rings out our song
- Yes, ever do our aching souls march Heavensward
- As they've done for so long
- To their trespass
- We are Witness
- Here to pass this
- Final sentence
- No forgiveness
- No deliverance
- Only Justice
- Only Vengeance
- Wills unbending
- Faith unending
- Stone defending
- Now our steel shall sing
- Guide us, O mighty Fury
- Guide us to victory!
- Dys an sohm in (Our slumber disturbed)
- Rohs an kyn (My brothers wake)
- Sahl djahs afah an (Vengeance will be ours)
- Mah morn narr (The saviors must perish)