Casts Regen on one character.
Healing Spring is an item that bestows Regen status to one target. When 60 are used for an aeon, they can learn the spell Regen. When 12 are used for Customize on an armor, it will gain SOS Regen, while using 80 will allow the armor to gain Auto-Regen. Healing Spring can be stolen from Achelous, Behemoth King, Catoblepas, Evrae Altana, and Vorban, dropped from Kottos, or bribed Octopus, Phlegyas, and Achelous.
When used in Mixing:
- Healing Spring + Three Stars, Twin Stars = Black Hole
- Healing Spring + Fire Gem = Burning Soul
- Healing Spring + L-Bomb, Shining Gem = Cluster Bomb
- Healing Spring + Megalixir = Final Elixir
- Healing Spring + Mega Phoenix, Phoenix Down = Final Phoenix
- Healing Spring + Chocobo Wing = Final Wall
- Healing Spring + Gold Hourglass = Hazardous Shell
- Healing Spring + Lightning Gem = Lightning Bolt
- Healing Spring + Mana Tonic, Stamina Tonic, = Mega Cocktail
- Healing Spring + Mana Tablet = Mega Mana
- Healing Spring + Stamina Tablet = Mega Vitality
- Healing Spring + Dark Matter = Miracle Drink
- Healing Spring + Supreme Gem = Sunburst
- Healing Spring + Water Gem = Tidal Wave
- Healing Spring + Dispel Tonic = Ultra Cure
- Healing Spring + Antarctic Wind, Arctic Wind, Blessed Gem, Bomb Core, Bomb Fragment, Budget Grenade, Candle of Life, Chocobo Feather, Dispel Tonic, Dragon Scale, Echo Screen, Electro Marble, Elixir, Ether, Eye Drops, Fire Gem, Fish Scale, Gold Hourglass, Gysahl Greens, Petrify Grenade, Healing Spring, Grenade, Holy Water, Mimett Greens, Soft, Turbo Ether, Hero Drink, X-Potion, Mana Spring, Silver Hourglass, Dark Grenade, M-Bomb, Antidote, Light Curtain, Hi-Potion, Farplane Shadow, Poison Fang, Silence Grenade, S-Bomb, Pahsana Greens, Elixir, Mega-Potion, Lunar Curtain, Stamina Spring, Potion, Shadow Gem, Ice Gem, L-Bomb, Lightning Gem, Lightning Marble, Mana Tablet, Remedy, Shining Gem, Sleep Grenade, Soul Spring, Stamina Tablet, Star Curtain, Sylkis Greens, Three Stars, Twin Stars, Water Gem = Ultra Potion
- Healing Spring + Blessed Gem = White Hole
- Healing Spring + Ice Gem = Winter Storm
Healing Spring bestows the effects of Regen on a single target.
holy well or sacred spring is a spring or other small body of water revered either in a Pagan or Christian context, often both. Holy wells were frequently pagan sacred sites that later became Christianized. The term holy well is commonly employed to refer to any water source of limited size (i.e. not a lake or river, but including pools and natural springs and seeps), which has some significance in the folklore of the area where it is located, whether in the form of a particular name, an associated legend, the attribution of healing qualities to the water through the numinous presence of its guardian spirit or Christian saint, or a ceremony or ritual centred on the well site.A