Strange egg with magical properties. Doubles the amount of EXP earned in battle.
The Growth Egg (originally called EXP Egg) is a relic that doubles the amount of experience gained by the wielder after every battle. While there are multiple methods of obtaining the Growth Egg, and hence the possibility of equipping two at once, the effect will not stack.
The Growth Egg doubles the amount of EXP earned for the entire party. The Growth Egg can be purchased in the multiplayer shops in Arbor and Horne for 1000 points, or found in a chest inside the Sun Temple.
A glorious egg that warns against the greed of youth and extols labor and experience.
[Effect when equipped: pg x0, EXP x2, JP x2]
The Growth Egg accessory that doubles the amount of EXP and JP earned, at the cost of pg. It does not stack with the JP up support ability (Freelancer level 10). It can be bought from the Adventurer for 500000 pg by raising the accessories shop to level 10 during the Norende Village Reconstruction.
An egg that gives up pg but doubles EXP and JP.
The Growth Egg returns with the same effect and trade requirements as in the first game, but its price is raised to 3,000 gil.
Growth Egg is an item that can be equipped. It activates at the end of a Music Stage and multiplies the EXP received by all party members by two. It can be obtained randomly after completing a Music Stage.
The Growth Egg is a premium item that can be purchased from the shop that can be accessed from the mode selection screen. Growth Eggs increase the amount of EXP that the player receives by 30% for a single Field Music Sequence/Battle Music Sequence or 15% for an album medley. Any players that are matched with the player who used a Growth Egg will receive a 10% increase in earned EXP.
Growth Eggs are a consumable item that grant various amounts of EXP when used on a character. Growth Eggs must be applied from the Inventory menu*. The player is presented with their stockpile, from which any combination of Growth Eggs may be used. Once a unit reaches the level cap (50), no more Growth Eggs may be applied until a Memory Crystal is used to break that character's level cap, again (with a Memory Crystal II) when that character reaches the second level cap (65), and for a final time (with a Memory Crystal III) as that character reaches the third level cap (80). As of frontend v4.1.2/backend 12/14/15
There are five types:
- Minor Growth Egg (1★): Awards 500 EXP. Seldom seen outside of a Completion Reward.
- Lesser Growth Egg (2★): Awards 2,500 EXP. Common drop during Shores of Wisdom Power-Up Dungeon on all difficulties, as well as in events with exclusive growth dungeons. Usually a low-rank Completion Reward in most events.
- Growth Egg (3★): Awards 10,000 EXP. Usually a mid-rank Completion Reward in events, or a rare drop in Shores of Wisdom.
- Greater Growth Egg (4★): Awards 50,000 EXP. Frequently a mid-to-high-rank Completion Reward in events and advanced dungeons. Player characters and Memory Crystals already in the party may convert to these. Also dropped as Login Bonus for the fourth and tenth days of the bonus cycle*, or purchased with Souls of Heroes and Memory Crystal Lodes in the From December 2015 onwardHall of Rites. Otherwise, a very rare drop from Magic Pots in Shores of Wisdom.
- Major Growth Egg (5★): Awards 250,000 EXP. Given for completion of certain exceptional dungeons or as a special bonus item. Duplicate Memory Crystals II will convert to Major Growth Eggs, or they can be purchased with Memory Crystal II Lodes in the Hall of Rites. Otherwise, extremely rare.
A mysterious egg said to be a gift from the gods. This item is so rare that it is believed to be pure myth. Whoever is fortunate enough to acquire the growth egg will earn battle experience at a much faster rate, as well as quickly gain knowledge of magical spells and abilities. It may seem like the way way out for some, but legend has it that the growth egg never appears before those who seek to live in leisure. It only shows itself before those who devote themselves to their training.
Growth Egg is an accessory, obtained as Medius's Trust Master. It increases the amount of EXP earned after battle by 50%, and can be stacked with other sources of EXP boosters.