- 1 Appearances
- 1.1 Final Fantasy VII
- 1.2 Final Fantasy VII Remake
- 1.3 Final Fantasy X
- 1.4 Final Fantasy XIII
- 1.5 Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia
- 1.6 Pictlogica Final Fantasy
- 1.7 Final Fantasy Airborne Brigade
- 1.8 Final Fantasy Artniks
- 1.9 Final Fantasy Record Keeper
- 2 Gallery
- 3 Etymology
Hand Grenade is an enemy ability that inflicts non-elemental physical damage to one target. It is used by Grenade Combatant, Submarine Crew (only when manipulated), Underwater MP, and Captain (only when manipulated).
Grenade is an enemy ability used by Chief Petty Officer, Combatant, Ensign, Grenade Combatant, Guard, Sergeant, Sergeant Major, Shinra Troop, Special Ops Officer, Storm Trooper, and Warrant Officer. It inflicts non-elemental damage to Zack and knocks him to the ground.
The following combinations result in Grenade:
- Antarctic Wind + Bomb Fragment
- Arctic Wind + Bomb Core
- Electro Marble + Fish Scale
- Ice Gem + Fire Gem
- Lightning Gem + Water Gem
- Lightning Marble + Dragon Scale
Hand Grenade is an ability exclusive to Snow in Chapter 1 and 2. It deals physical fire-elemental damage in a small radius. The command can be hacked into the game, usable by anyone, and selected via Auto-battle or Abilities from any paradigm role.
Grenade is a Bravery attack for Laguna. It is a group ranged BRV attack. It inflicts DEF Down I for 2 turns and SPD Down I for 3 turns. It grants Laguna ATK Up I for 3 turns.
grenade is a small bomb typically thrown by hand.A
hand grenade is any small bomb that can be thrown by hand.A