Ghosts are found throughout Vana'diel and said to be unaware of their passage into the afterlife and have returned to possess their former clothing. They love the attention of living beings, and unwittingly sow death and misery with their deadly pranks.
In the Middle Lands, they are known as "Ghosts" and have a dark appearance. In Aht Urhgan, they are known as "Bhoots" and have a different look, with a blue color and tribal patterns.
- Trick Ghost
- Trick Phantom
- Trick Spirit
Special Attacks Edit
- Curse: AoE Curse.
- Dark Sphere: Single target damage and Blind.
- Ectosmash: Teleports to a single target and deals damage, then returns to its original position.
- Fear Touch: Single target damage and Slow.
- Grave Reel: 15' AoE Drain.
- Perdition: Single target Instant Death. Used only by Bhoots.
- Terror Touch: Single target Attack down. Powerful effect, but short duration.
ghost is the soul or spirit of a deceased person or animal that can appear, in visible form or other manifestation, to the living. Ghosts are generally described as solitary essences that haunt particular locations, objects, or people they were associated with in life, though stories of phantom armies, ghost trains, phantom ships, and even ghost animals have also been recounted.A