Oh, shut up and help me remodel the Garland (World of Final Fantasy) page!
A knight with (self-proclaimed) immense dark powers. A physical fighter who specializes in toppling. He has appeared in Grymoire as a Mirage, but he is formidable enough of a force to be called an Antichampion.Mirage Manual entry
Garland is a Superboss in World of Final Fantasy Maxima. He is a Grymoirian incarnation of Garland originating from the first Final Fantasy, and is one of the three character representatives of that game, the other two being the Warrior of Light and Princess Sarah. He is located in the Hidden Dungeon along with incarnations of the Four Fiends.
- 1 Profile
- 2 Who's Who
- 3 Story
- 4 Gameplay
- 5 Formations
- 6 Gallery
- 7 Etymology
- 8 Related enemies
- CV: Christopher Sabat / Koji Ishii
- Age: Immeasurable
- (Age of the soul within estimated to be about 2000 years old)
- Notes: An odd, peculiar, strange, and enigmatic Mirage / May remind some of Gilgamesh, but totally is not
- Light and Shadow
- When the Warrior of Light legend was realized in Grymoire, this unique Mirage was born as a counter to the light, an "Antichampion," if you will.
- Ancient Grudge
- The original possessor of this soul has had an intense rivalry with the Warrior of Light since he was still known as a man named Garland. Because the two had engaged in epic battles against one another, when one appears in a world, the other one inevitably comes into being as well. Rather than an Antichampion, it may be more accurate to describe him as a living calamity with very little conscious thought. He has appeared in the A-World as a Mirage.
- First World of Origin:
- FINAL FANTASY
Mirage Board spaces
|Active Ability||SP Required|
|Soul of Chaos||5|
|Passive Ability||SP Required|
|Blank Space||SP Required|
|Dark Resistance++ Mirajewel||3|
|Mirage Board Mastery||55|
All Fiends defeated
|Hidden Dungeon - Final route - Boss room||Garland, Kraken, Tiamat, Marilith, Lich|
Final Fantasy. The name may also stem from a garland being something that forms a loop, alluding to the time loop in which the first Garland in Final Fantasy becomes involved.A garland is a wreath of flowers worn on the head, usually given to great military heroes in ancient Greece and Rome, not unlike the medals of today are. They were also sometimes left on the graves of fallen soldiers. In reference to Garland, the name may be symbolic, as he was a great hero who had "fallen" (corrupted by evil), possible a reference to the original Garland being killed in the first dungeon the player completes in