Well, I've finally gotten word from all the admins so I can finally go ahead with this. I think I don't need to explain what's going on here. However, remember a few things:
- Sign your votes like so: # (Reasons for vote) ~~~~. Votes in talk bubbles will be removed. In fact, completely refrain from using talk bubbles in this topic.
- This isn't a popularity contest. Choose the user who you think would be most responsible as an admin with your reasons.
Votes for Faethin
- Because of all the things Fae has done to the music pages, I'll go with him. --JudgeZarbi • TALK • 12:41, 03 April 2009
- Yeah, I agree with that, plus the work done in the Etymology section is really helpful, as not that many people write in that particular section. Captain Darkblade 12:59, 3 April 2009 (UTC)
- After seeing their contributions, it's a tough choice indeed... But I'll vote for Senor Bard. ^^ - SilverSummonerTaLk 13:21, 3 April 2009 (UTC)
Votes for 8bit BlackMage
- He's by far the best contributor and editor of this group. Just the sheer volume of things he's added to the wiki, I have to go with 8bit. --BlueHighwind ツ
Votes for Yuanchosaan
- Devil Breaker 11:25, 3 April 2009 (UTC) I know who I am voting for, I'll vote Yuanchosaan coz of her editing skills.
- I am trying not to be biased here, but I think Yuan could be a good admin. While the other two are infact good, understandable choices, I think that she has been slightly more active in watching over and taking care of the Wiki as a whole.--Otherarrow 11:31, 3 April 2009 (UTC)
- She's the one who edits almost all articles. In fact she has good vocabulary. Kuzlalala 11:39, 3 April 2009 (UTC)
Those are your three candidates. I had another choice or two but these three are the best choices. Diablocon 10:54, 3 April 2009 (UTC) Another one? Really? *Shrug* I'll give it some thought when I get in from work. I think they're all pretty even, to be honest. --Gold 13:53, 3 April 2009 (UTC)