How do you edit the resistances (elemental affinities) section on an enemy page? When I try to edit a page that section doesn't appear anywhere on the edit screen. For example Wyrm (Final Fantasy V).
- Click "edit source" on the stats header on the Wyrm page (maybe only works on desktop editing). The sections you can add to the FFV enemy infobox are listed in: Template:infobox enemy stats FFV. So for elements, we can write |fire = Absorb, or |ice = Weakness or |water = 120% or whatever will apply.
- You can also edit the infobox in the default editor (called visual editor) but it takes more steps, and you still need to know what the missing fields are called. Like if you click on the options on that section enough times, eventually you'll come to "add a field" and then you can can add "fire" as a field, and then write something for fire. All enemy infoboxes have the elemental sections be just the element's name, though! So "fire" should work for any game's infobox if it is not already there.
- You can go to an enemy page that has elements (or anything else) listed, and then go "edit source" and look how it is done and copy it. Better copy from the enemy of the same game though, enemies for different games have different infoboxes because they may require different information.
- If you think something needs adding/changing and don't know how to do it, you can post on the article talk page, and me or someone else will come and change it, and then you can see what was changed in the history tab, and then copy the method to any other article.
- It may look confusing at first, but just try it out! It doesn't matter if it is not correct the first time.Keltainentoukokuu (talk) 17:08, 30 March 2021 (UTC)
- Example image how to edit enemy info in the source mode. I have written fire = Absorb in there in the middle as an example.Keltainentoukokuu (talk) 17:14, 30 March 2021 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.