- 1 Appearances
- 1.1 Final Fantasy VI
- 1.2 Final Fantasy IX
- 1.3 Final Fantasy XII
- 1.4 Final Fantasy XV
- 1.5 Final Fantasy Dimensions II
- 1.6 Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia
- 1.7 Theatrhythm Final Fantasy
- 1.8 Pictlogica Final Fantasy
- 1.9 Final Fantasy All the Bravest
- 1.10 Final Fantasy Record Keeper
- 1.11 Final Fantasy Explorers
- 1.12 Final Fantasy World Wide Words
- 1.13 Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
- 1.14 World of Final Fantasy
- 1.15 Final Fantasy Trading Card Game
- 1.16 Triple Triad
- 2 Gallery
- 3 Etymology
The Flan is an enemy that can be found in the Ice Cavern.
Flan is an enemy first fought as a miniboss in Garamsythe Waterway; as the party makes its way through the sewers, the Flan ambush them and drop in from the ceiling. They are impervious to gun attacks.
Flan are daemons fought in Greyshire Glacial Grotto and Costlemark Tower, as well as the Squash the Squirmers hunt. They take half damage from regular physical attacks and thus are good targets for magic and the royal arms. They are weak to Holy.
Flans appear as enemies during Battle Music Sequences.
Flan appear as enemies in Battle Music Sequences.
Don't let the name fool you. The flesh of this monster is downright nasty.Final Fantasy VI Flan description.
Flan can be found in The Windswept Mire become imprismable by using physical attacks.
Flan appears in Final Fantasy Trading Card Game as Ice-elemental Monster cards.
Flan from Final Fantasy VI, Blobra from Final Fantasy VIII and Pudding from Final Fantasy XIV have Triple Triad cards in the version available via Final Fantasy Portal App.
Flan is an open pastry or sponge cake containing a sweet or savory filling. A typical flan of this sort is round, with shortcrust pastry, usually coated with sweet syrup. It is similar to a custard tart or a South African melktert.