I'm afraid the jury's still out on that one.
Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers is the third expansion for Final Fantasy XIV. It was announced in November 2018, and is scheduled to release in early summer 2019.
What awaits the liberator…? Tension grips the land as six nations now stand allied against the imperial armies of Garlemald. With the threat of war on the horizon, the Warrior of Light comes face-to-face with an old enemy seemingly risen from the ashes—Zenos. Could this impending conflict serve as a catalyst for an eighth and final Umbral era?!
It is time, once and for all, to take down the Garlean Empire!
- Level cap raised to to 80.
- Multiple new jobs to be added.
- Battle System Maintenance: Job and Role abilities will be adjusted. The TP gauge will be removed, with the MP gauge being used by all jobs.
- New areas:
- New beast-tribe: the Nu mou
- Thrilling new dungeons
- Challenging new high-end raids
- Exciting new alliance raids
- End game content for Disciples of the Hand and Land, including the "Restoration of the Holy See of Ishgard"
- Trust: a new NPC battle-assist system
- New Game Plus system
- A new system called World Visit, which allows players to temporarily visit other servers in the same Data Center
- 32-bit Windows support will end
- New data centers for North America and Europe
- A mysterious new playable race