- Edited by Studio BentStuff
- Pages: 752
- Format: A5
- ISBN 978-4-7575-5339-2
- Price: ￥2200
- Release Date: July 13, 2017
Table of contentsEdit
The book begins with the prologue, a world map of Ivalice and a diagram of character relationships. Below are the following chapters:
- Chapter 1 - Battle Character
- Explains the battle system and new mechanics, character statistics, a list of Magicks and Technicks, a list of all Gambits, and a list of all Esper statistics.
- Chapter 2 - Game System
- Chapter 3 - Scenario
- A complete rundown of the story.
- Chapter 4 - Sub Event
- A complete rundown of subquests, Hunts and optional bosses.
- Chapter 5 - Item
- Chapter 6 - Monster
- Explains category and type, appearance in relation to climate, terrain, elements, attitude, chasing and searching, attacking. Followed by a complete bestiary and stats of all 380+ enemies and bosses.
- Chapter 7 - Map
- Illustration of all area maps followed by Shop, Treasure and Monster Data.
- Chapter 8 - Trial Mode
- Introduction to the Trial Mode and details of every stage enemy and loot dropped.
The Chapters begin with illustrations by Yoshitaka Amano and end with a "Clan Report" that explains the version differences between the original release and the Zodiac Age release.