Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
Italicize when you add new news, please. FaythOfFenrir 17:09, March 9, 2010 (UTC)
Dissidia Duodecim: Final Fantasy (Dissidia 2)Edit
- No, he's refering to the fact that since Square hasn't posted anything on it YET, we're not posting anything either. It could just be a hoax.Bond em7 17:19, September 8, 2010 (UTC)
- What's so bad about reporting on a possible hoax? I'm not saying write an article, just a news report. Isn't a major rumor of a sequel to a game that most Final Fantasy fans care about news? If its a hoax we simply have another report about how it was a hoax. That's journalism for you. It isn't like any other Final Fantasy news came out today (FFXIII isn't getting DLC, but who cares about that?) --BlueHighwind 17:30, September 8, 2010 (UTC)
Linking/bolding a group of wordsEdit
What tense should we use while writing news in the box? We got like Past Simple, Present Simple, a sentence with infinitive, Active and Passive Voices. It would also help in bolding the text as we would at once set a rule what part of the sentence we would bold.—Kaimi (999,999 CP/5 TP) 22:58, February 23, 2012 (UTC)