Warning: this wiki contains unmarked spoilers.See here for more details
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Know how to edit? Consult our Manual of Style, and wiki policies and guidelines, to better see article standards.
- If you want to help but you're not sure where to start, try improving the various articles and requiring expansion or with missing sections by expanding them.
- Check out the ongoing wiki projects for other ways to join and help out the wiki.
- Uploading game screenshots is another way to help out. Check for pages needing images. Don't forget to add the correct categories and a description!
- Check the list of Articles to Make to write pages, or the list of wanted pages for frequently linked-to articles that don't exist yet.
- Clean up articles that are in need of attention.
- Fix maintenance reports.
- View the forums for ongoing projects and discussion.
- …Final Fantasy XV has had the longest development time of any game in the franchise?
- …Umaro is the only playable character in the series whose battle actions can never be controlled?
- …Odin's sword is named Zantetsuken?
- …the Onion Knight job class draws its inspiration from tales of common children not liking vegetables, and overcoming this weakness, as a mark of heroes?
- 15th: Final Fantasy XIV: Endwalker to be released worldwide on November 23rd.
- 25th: War of the Visions: Final Fantasy Brave Exvius Global Version celebrates its 1st anniversary.
- 25th: Retooled Final Fantasy VIII goes mobile, debuts with intro discount.
- 4th: Only in Japan: Final Fantasy Brave Exvius renewed for fourth season.
Final Fantasy X Sinspawn Gui makes its life's mission to ruin Tidus's life and Techno waxes lyrical about his love for Auron. Watch Part 8 on YouTube. You can view all episodes here. New episodes soon, probably. Hosted by Hexed.
Find out how to join in future episodes.