- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Know how to edit? Consult our Manual of Style, and wiki policies and guidelines, to better see article standards.
- If you want to help but you're not sure where to start, try improving the various articles and requiring expansion or with missing sections by expanding them.
- Check out the ongoing wiki projects for other ways to join and help out the wiki.
- Uploading game screenshots is another way to help out. Check for pages needing images. Don't forget to add the correct categories and a description!
- Check the list of Articles to Make to write pages, or the list of wanted pages for frequently linked-to articles that don't exist yet.
- Clean up articles that are in need of attention.
- Fix maintenance reports.
- View the forums for ongoing projects and discussion.
- …Final Fantasy X is the first game in the series with voice acting?
- …Lenna and Faris are the first playable princesses in the series?
- …that in Final Fantasy XIII, each party member has a "partner" in the Medic role? Lightning and Fang learn the same abilities; Vanille and Hope learn the same abilities; and Sazh and Snow learn the same abilities in the role.
- …Final Fantasy VIII is the only game in the main series that doesn't feature equippable armor?
- 28th: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Remastered to launch August 27.
- 10th: Final Fantasy VII Remake officially launched as scheduled worldwide.
- 25th: War of the Visions: Final Fantasy Brave Exvius now available worldwide.
- 18th: Support for Dissidia Final Fantasy NT to end on both arcades and consoles.
- 15th: Mobius Final Fantasy announces conclusion of service by Summer 2020.
Final Fantasy X finally gets a new episode? What? In this episode, we cancel something with two tongues, discuss Japan's failing birth rate and how geese are involved and the metrics of being a CEO of Racist Weed Incorporated. Watch Part 7 on YouTube. You can view all episodes here. New episodes soon, probably. Hosted by Hexed.
Find out how to join in future episodes.