Warning: this wiki contains unmarked spoilers.See here for more details
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Know how to edit? Consult our Manual of Style, and wiki policies and guidelines, to better see article standards.
- If you want to help but you're not sure where to start, try improving the various articles and requiring expansion or with missing sections by expanding them.
- Check out the ongoing wiki projects for other ways to join and help out the wiki.
- Uploading game screenshots is another way to help out. Check for pages needing images. Don't forget to add the correct categories and a description!
- Check the list of Articles to Make to write pages, or the list of wanted pages for frequently linked-to articles that don't exist yet.
- Clean up articles that are in need of attention.
- Fix maintenance reports.
- View the forums for ongoing projects and discussion.
- …Final Fantasy XI was first planned to be a game for the PlayStation?
- …Sazh Katzroy's appearance was based on singer Lionel Richie?
- …the name of the recurring item Mythril is derived from a metal called Mithril, appearing in J.R.R. Tolkien's fictional universe featured in The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings?
- …Dirge of Cerberus -Final Fantasy VII- is one of the only games in the series to represent the Omega Weapon in a story role rather than a superboss?
- 14th: Sales of Final Fantasy XIV to resume on the 25th with the launch of the Oceanian Data Center.
Final Fantasy X Sinspawn Gui makes its life's mission to ruin Tidus's life and Techno waxes lyrical about his love for Auron. Watch Part 8 on YouTube. You can view all episodes here. New episodes soon, probably. Hosted by Hexed.
Find out how to join in future episodes.