Here's where you can nominate and vote on articles to be featured on the front page.
- To nominate, simply write your nomination under the Nominees section and sign your posts. A nomination is equal to a vote, and it's one nomination per person.
- To vote, simply sign with # ~~~~ under the nominees to symbolize your support. You can vote for as many as two nominees at a time. You can always change it at anytime, until the selection date.
- Once a nominee is selected, we'll clear the nominees section to start a clear slate. You can nominate the same article again one month later. We call it a transition period.
- You can give your Comments in the section below, but any claims of supporting a nominee does not count until you sign under the Nominees section. Take care!
- Diablocon has the final say in things: he's in charge of the featured articles. Uweeheehee.
Here are some things to consider when nominating:
If your article has any problems with the above criteria, please either refrain from nominating it or fix it up so it is up to scratch. Remember that the Featured Article is representing the best this wiki has to offer, not just a popularity contest.If your nomination has no votes after being up for four days, you may remove it and still use it next month. However, this offer is only good for the next four days, afterwards your nomination stays (day limits are subject to change until I can find good lengths).
- Professor Hojo - He is crazy AND creepy. He is the cause of everything insane with Final Fantasy VII and its compilation. (I chose this over Chaos Shrine) --Silver Mage 11:50, 1 September 2009 (UTC)
- Undead - Braaaaaaaaaaaains...... Drake Clawfang 15:46, September 1, 2009 (UTC)
- Job System - It's just some kids dressing up in stupid costumes Template:ILHI 16:21, September 1, 2009 (UTC)
- I luled. 8bit 22:46, September 1, 2009 (UTC)
- I second this, and i loled 2. Lost-myth 23:41, September 1, 2009 (UTC)
- Wow, that's actually an awesome idea.--Xepscern 01:38, September 3, 2009 (UTC)
- What? It's a great article. - +DeadlySlashSword+ 01:39, September 3, 2009 (UTC)
- This seems so perfect. Kuzlalala Squee! 08:27, September 3, 2009 (UTC)
- Hey! I am NOT dressed up in a stupid costume! >:O *is a red mage* But it gets a vote anyway. ^_^ User:Hitherelol
- Nibelheim Incident - Egging houses? Lame. Arson? Murder? Yeaaaaaah! - +DeadlySlashSword+ 16:37, September 1, 2009 (UTC)
- Vincent Valentine - Hey, he IS a vampire. Plus, he was born IN October. It makes perfect sense.--Xepscern 21:11, September 1, 2009 (UTC)
- Deathgaze - Well that sucks, fine I'll try Deathgaze, a flying bat skull sound scary enough to be a October Featured Article. I'll just try Shinryu again next mouth. 23:04, September 1, 2009 (UTC)
October is a spooky month! Diablocon 11:15, 1 September 2009 (UTC)
- Why? Jeppo (Talk | contribs) 15:48, September 1, 2009 (UTC)
Cuz the 29th is my birthdayThe last day of the month? Template:ILHI 16:02, September 1, 2009 (UTC)
- Hallowe'en? That's not spooky. It's just some kids dressing up in stupid costumes, and knock on some poor sods' doors begging for sweets. What's so spooky about that? Jeppo (Talk | contribs) 16:11, September 1, 2009 (UTC)
- If they want spooky,then try Scarmiglione. Its sooo ugly and scary. But unfortunatly they HAD to vote for Rosa. Scarmiglione would have been perfect for this. Anyways,no good nominates yet. User: Hitherelol
- What are you talking about? Rosa was featured months ago. Drake Clawfang 23:40, September 2, 2009 (UTC)