Here's where you can nominate and vote on articles to be featured on the front page.
- To nominate, simply write your nomination in bold under the most recently dated section, with a brief reason why if you wish, and sign your posts with ~~~~. A nomination is equal to a vote, and it is one nomination per user.
- To vote, simply sign with # ~~~~ under the nominees to symbolize your support, with a brief reason why if you wish. You can vote for as many as two nominees at a time. You can always change it at anytime, until the selection date (the 1st day of the month).
- Once a nominee is selected, we'll clear the nominees section to start a clear slate. You can nominate the same article again one month later, eg. unselected nominations in January may be repeated only from March. We call it a transition period.
- You can give your Comments in the section below, but any claims of supporting a nominee does not count until you sign under a nominee section.
Here are some things to consider when nominating:
- Is the article detailed enough?
- Does it have red links or links to disambigs? If so, can they be fixed?
If your article has any problems with the above criteria, please either refrain from nominating it or fix it up so it is up to scratch. Remember that the Featured Article is representing the best this wiki has to offer, not just a popularity contest.
If you wonder how a Featured Article should look like, you can view the list of outstanding articles on our Wiki page, Good Articles, and read the articles in the section called "List of Good Articles".
If your nomination has no votes after being up for four days, you may remove it and still use it next month. However, this offer is only good for the next four days, afterwards your nomination stays.
Tia-Lewise is the acting head of the Votes For Featured Articles. Please see her if there are any issues to be dealt with.
Take care and happy voting!
February 1st, 2014
- Tia-Lewise 20:37, January 1, 2014 (UTC)
- I gotta admit I'm not unbiased, but yeah, we've got to show off what good enemy articles we have somehow C A T U S E 20:39, January 1, 2014 (UTC)
- Selphie Tilmitt - Awesome and underrated character. Monterossa (talk) 20:33, January 1, 2014 (UTC)
- Gaia (Final Fantasy VII) - Very detailed and noteworthy world article. Tia-Lewise 20:38, January 1, 2014 (UTC)
I hope Ruby doesn't win. Because then I'll have to bother reformatting the page to the new standard, and updating the enemy template to the new standard. 18.104.22.168 20:43, January 1, 2014 (UTC)
- Sucks to be you if it does. Not my problem. Tia-Lewise 02:41, January 2, 2014 (UTC)
- It would probably suck to be Jeppo too. He'll likely be the one to have to rewrite the AI to standard. 22.214.171.124 02:55, January 2, 2014 (UTC)
January 1st, 2014
- Etro - A deity who has a fairly comprehensive article and is a central figure in many games. Crystal Tear (talk) 09:59, December 8, 2013 (UTC)
- Cid - Start the year by featuring a known Final Fantasy icon?Keltainentoukokuu (talk) 02:34, December 1, 2013 (UTC)
- SetzerLeonhart (talk) 22:42, December 2, 2013 (UTC)
- MystRay 02:54, December 3, 2013 (UTC)
- Monterossa (talk) 07:25, December 3, 2013 (UTC)
- Tia-Lewise 14:39, December 3, 2013 (UTC)
- JC Holy Knight (talk) 02:26, December 10, 2013 (UTC)
- Phoenix (Summon) - Tis the birth of a new year! Also one redlink but to be quite honest, as it's a "See this main article for more" we can probably remove it as I think there's a sentence or two on this article. Tia-Lewise 02:46, December 1, 2013 (UTC)
- Keltainentoukokuu (talk) 19:08, December 2, 2013 (UTC)
- Crystal Tear (talk) 12:30, December 8, 2013 (UTC)
- Jenova - Just think it's a pretty good article and it's been a while since a VII article was featured SetzerLeonhart (talk) 02:54, December 1, 2013 (UTC)
Okay, thanks for all the great voting last month! After this, looks like we can archive the page!