Here's where you can nominate and vote on articles to be featured on the front page.
- To nominate, simply write your nomination under the Nominees section and sign your posts. A nomination is equal to a vote, and it's one nomination per person.
- To vote, simply sign with # ~~~~ under the nominees to symbolize your support. You can vote for as many as two nominees at a time. You can always change it at anytime, until the selection date.
- Once a nominee is selected, we'll clear the nominees section to start a clear slate. You can nominate the same article again one month later. We call it a transition period.
- You can give your Comments in the section below, but any claims of supporting a nominee does not count until you sign under the Nominees section. Take care!
- Diablocon has the final say in things: he's in charge of the featured articles. Uweeheehee.
Here are some things to consider when nominating:
If your article has any problems with the above criteria, please either refrain from nominating it or fix it up so it is up to scratch. Remember that the Featured Article is representing the best this wiki has to offer, not just a popularity contest.If your nomination has no votes after being up for four days, you may remove it and still use it next month. However, this offer is only good for the next four days, afterwards your nomination stays (day limits are subject to change until I can find good lengths).
- Dissidia Final Fantasy - as Diablo said, it comes out at the end of the month, people are gonna come around to learn about it. And besides that, it's been a while since we had a featured game. Drake Clawfang 16:08, 1 August 2009 (UTC)
- - Henryacores^ 23:03, 3 August 2009 (UTC)
- Do I even have a choice? - +DeadlySlashSword+ 23:58, 3 August 2009 (UTC)
- Of course. Terra_Homing 11:52, 4 August 2009 (UTC)
- It's the reason why I started editing here anyway. Good point by the way. --Silver Mage 11:57, 4 August 2009 (UTC)
- I expect this will probably be the one chosen anyway because of the given note. Xilnochas August 4, 2009
- Dissidia Final Fantasy!--Ltfabretti Dragoon 19:30, 5 August 2009 (UTC)
- Meh,why not? Hitherelol
- Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions - because I'm EBUL. And because we need five nominations before voting may occur. And mostly because this is also a very well-written game article. 8bit 16:18, 1 August 2009 (UTC)
- Cosmos - the only original Dissidia character. God wishes he were this sexy. And on a minor point, its a nice article. --BlueHighwind ツ 20:45, 2 August 2009 (UTC)
- Quina Quen - I know what you're thinking. I like Quina. Finalfreakfantasy 16:58, 2 August 2009 (UTC)
- Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Original Soundtrack - I Like It. Ultima 21:44, 3 August 2009 (UTC)
Dissidia is out right at the end of the month, going into September. Use that as a starting point for your nominations if you want. Diablocon 11:12, 1 August 2009 (UTC)