Here's where you can nominate and vote on articles to be featured on the front page.
- To nominate, simply write your nomination in bold under the most recently dated section, with a brief reason why if you wish, and sign your posts with ~~~~. A nomination is equal to a vote, and it is one nomination per user.
- Only registered users may submit nominations. Unregistered users may vote however if they wish.
- To vote, simply sign with # ~~~~ under the nominees to symbolize your support, with a brief reason why if you wish. You can vote for as many as two nominees at a time. You can always change it at anytime, until the selection date (the 1st day of the month).
- Once a nominee is selected, the section is archived to make way for a new month. You can nominate the same article again one month later, eg. unselected nominations in January may be repeated only from March. We call it a transition period.
- You can write comments in the named section below, but any claims of supporting a nominee does not count until you sign under a nominee section.
Here are some things to consider when nominating:
- Is the article detailed enough?
- Does it have red links or links to disambigs? If so, can they be fixed?
If your article has any problems with the above criteria, please either refrain from nominating it or fix it up so it is up to scratch. Remember that the Featured Article is representing the best this wiki has to offer, not just a popularity contest. Even if an article is ahead in terms of votes, it may not become the Featured Article if it is later deemed to have any faults.
If you wonder how a Featured Article should look, you can view the list of outstanding articles on our Wiki page, Good Articles, and read the articles in the section called "List of Good Articles". Articles you wish to see as Featured can be nominated at Good Articles and any faults with the article will be found.
If your nomination has no votes after being up for four days, you may remove it and still use it next month. However, this offer is only good for the next four days, afterwards your nomination stays.
Tia-Lewise is the head of the Votes For Featured Articles. If you need help with voting, picking an article, or settling any issues, please see her.
Take care and happy voting!
March 1st, 2015
- Sant' Angelo di Roma - woof.Keltainentoukokuu (talk) 16:51, February 1, 2015 (UTC)
- Eyes on Me (Song) - beautiful. Monterossa (talk) 17:57, February 1, 2015 (UTC)
- Dead Fantasy - no doubt this will be a contentious choice, but I don't remember the last fandom article we had, plus given Monty's passing, I think it would be nice to honour him. The article itself is quite good, featuring decent development information. Whether or not this registers as eligible is another issue, likely for the comments. COOLAWITS ~TALK | YFC | XVI | DQFF~ 01:19, February 3, 2015 (UTC)
February 1st, 2015
- Luxerion - Nothing featured from this game yet and one of the better location articles.Keltainentoukokuu (talk) 16:23, January 1, 2015 (UTC)
- Absolutely. Great choice. Tia-Lewise 16:27, January 1, 2015 (UTC)
- I hate the existence of the Lightning trilogy, but this is a good article.-- Technobliterator TC 16:28, January 1, 2015 (UTC)
- Monterossa (talk) 16:31, January 1, 2015 (UTC)
- SetzerLeonhart (talk) 04:01, January 15, 2015 (UTC)
- 8-Bit Theater - Something a little different for the FA wouldn't hurt. No issues with it that I can see. Also I would just love to be able to put "Welcome to Corneria!/"I like swords!" in as a quote. Tia-Lewise 17:47, January 8, 2015 (UTC)
Thanks for giving us a great article to start off the year :) as Blitz and Warring Triad tied I used my own judgement to decide which sort of article we hadn't had for a while and all that jazz, so I hope everyone likes that I went with Blitz. Let's keep it up into 2015! Tia-Lewise 16:04, January 1, 2015 (UTC)
January 1st, 2015
- Blitz (Final Fantasy VI) - Very complete article, in depth in instructions for the game and appearances outside the game.-- Technobliterator TC 12:40, December 2, 2014 (UTC)
- Despite not having all iOS images I think it's good for FA.Keltainentoukokuu (talk) 20:01, December 20, 2014 (UTC)
- Item Duplication Glitch - Covers several games in depth and I could definitely make an FA from the information we have! Also it's nice to feature something different and I don't remember us having a glitch FA before. Users always appreciate things they didn't know they could do. Tia-Lewise 12:45, December 2, 2014 (UTC)
- Warring Triad - I find this article interesting.Keltainentoukokuu (talk) 16:03, December 2, 2014 (UTC)
I like the Blitz article but the images in the table are inconsistent, some being from the mobile version and some from the GBA version. Guess we just never got all images for the newer version. What is now the intro could also be made into a "Mechanics" section. Any damage formulae available for any of this?Keltainentoukokuu (talk) 15:25, December 5, 2014 (UTC)
- I'm not sure about damage formulas but I have a save editor for FFVI so I may be able to possibly find out. The images, I haven't uploaded those two because I could never screenshot any really good ones for those a while ago when VI Mobile screenshots were my thing. :| I will work on it by the end of today. Also, done the Mechanics thing you wanted, since I agreed. How's that look?-- Technobliterator TC 17:10, December 5, 2014 (UTC)