Staff on the Final Fantasy Wiki are users with higher user access levels. They are awarded their position both in recognition of their work, and out of trust for their ability to use to the tools well for the moderation and maintenance of the wiki. All staff members are accountable to the Final Fantasy Wiki's community standards.
Below is a list of staff by their user access level, including what they can be contacted for. Staff members will also be indicated with a busy cactuar () on their userpage. Questions and requests to staff can be asked at the Discord, or the Staff Noticeboard. To nominate a user to the Staff, head to the Requests for Promotion page.
Administrators are users with sysop (system operator) user access levels. This includes the ability to delete and undelete pages, roll back edits, protect and unprotect pages, block and unblock users, and edit the site's interface.
In addition, administrators have two rights on the Discord server: the ability to block/kick trolls, and access to the Admin Lab, a suite of tools on Discord that includes access to all of our social media accounts and Intangir Bot (though Intangir Bot should not be used without permission). Because of their access to social media, influence in policy discussions, and ability to block users, administrators are expected to show good judgment and leadership skills.
Bureaucrats are administrators with the ability to add and remove the administrator role to and from users. They also have full rights on the Discord server.
- Yuanchosaan: Awarded for consistent wiki-gnoming and attention and updating to policy.
- ScatheMote: Hard-working and active contributor.
- Catuse167: Technical editor who operates bots and Lua modules.
- TacticAngel: Final Fantasy XI specialist. Experienced veteran.
- Crazyswordsman: Final Fantasy IV and Final Fantasy VI specialist.
- Diablocon: Ivalice specialist, maintenance, and policy.
- Shane613: Founder of the FFWiki.
- 8bit BlackMage: Diligent and neutral.
- BlueHighwind: Represented FFWiki at Fandom-sponsored events and broadly on the platform; leads the Podcast.
- Bluestarultor: Coding specialist and active user.
- DrakeyC: Content writer, specialist in Final Fantasy VI and Dissidia Final Fantasy; adept at image work.
- Fëasindë: The Wiki's spoony bard (aka music edits).
- Jimcloud: Content writer (specialist in Final Fantasy XI); high engagement in wiki discussions.
- Kaimi: Content writer, specialist in Final Fantasy XIII and mobile games.
- Some Color Mage: Technical editor that focuses on JS/CSS and general wikitext formatting, lead of the FFWiki's Twitter and Twitch accounts.
- Technobliterator: Lead in article writing and page quality standards (specialist in the Final Fantasy VII series), skin designer, possesses technical skillset if needed.
- Xenomic: Page-writer who also maintains both content and files, often singlehandedly parsing through hundreds of unused images in a short time.
- Bluerfn: Responsible for policy and work across the board.
- Henryacores: Active for a long period of time with multiple categories of expertise.
- JBed: Hard-working user who writes code, discusses policy, and maintains and writes pages.
- Mymindislost: Enemies specialist for Final Fantasy III and Final Fantasy XII.
- Tia-Lewise: Mainspace and community maintenance, vandal fighter.
Content moderators are quasi-administrators, with the ability to delete and undelete pages, roll back edits, and semi-protect pages.
Users who were marked as inactive (gray) during the most recent change to moderator rights (August 2017) have not had their rights changed; however, if they become active again they can request that their rights be changed by contacting an active bureaucrat. In addition, users who have been moderators since then may face rate limits; if this happens, please contact a bureaucrat so that the issue can be fixed.
- Adonzo: A prolific Final Fantasy XIV editor and image contributor.
- BlueAscian: A Final Fantasy XIV editor who specializes in lore.
- Hexedmagica: Consistent vandal fighting and page maintenance.
- Keltainentoukokuu: Extensive maintenance, linking, skilled in content writing and page quality standards.
- Leon95: Maintenance editor who cleans up formatting, links, and categories.
- Lycentia: Categorizing an insane amount of images.
- Mecorx: Prolific Japanese translator who also greatly contributes to the wiki's images.
- Mierna: Specialist in Opera Omnia, Final Fantasy Type-0, and translation and script data.
- Monterossa: Content writer for several areas such as Final Fantasy XIV and Final Fantasy Type-0, and mass uploader of images.
- MrAceAttorney: Consistent, constant, and long-term wiki-gnoming work, especially on enemy pages.
- Twilight Man: Our lead World of Final Fantasy contributor.
- Zero-ELEC: Edits in bursts, comes and goes but always reachable.
- AuronKaizer: Awarded for cleanup of many Wikipedia articles that had been dumped here.
- Azul81677: Awarded for great work involving Final Fantasy IV enemies.
- Deadlyslashsword: Awarded for being being a veteran long-standing member of the Wiki.
- Fenrir9: Extensive work on lesser-covered Final Fantasies, dummied content, ability pages, glitches and general wiki-gnoming.
- Goldberry2000: Awarded for categorizing images and pages and fixing links.
- Jeppo: Awarded for great work on enemy pages and templates.
- Kuja FFIX: Holds "Founder" status in the IRC channel; active in community discussion.
- Miyuron: Consistent high quality work on mobile games and their translations, most notably Final Fantasy Record Keeper.
- Netherith: Awarded for great work involving Final Fantasy VIII and WikiDragoning.
- NeloAngelo: Awarded for re-categorizing a large sum of images and expanding a great number of articles.
- PanSola: Awarded for great work for the walkthroughs and other stuff.
- Renmiri: Awarded for the mass-uploading of XII images and for setting up the FF-Project forums.
- SmegHead: Awarded for great work involving Final Fantasy X and Final Fantasy X-2 and for great vandal fighting.
- StijnX: Awarded for great vandal fighting and community activity.
The FFWiki makes all its edits through a few bot accounts operated by multiple users.
|Abuse filter||Intangir Bot|
- Abuse filter - Automatically blocks vandals that trigger filters set by sysops.
- Intangir Bot - The FFWiki's official bot account, operated by any user with access.
All operators use the bot to perform tasks that are requested by users.
- Catuse167 - Pywikibot user, original bot operator and creator of Intangir Bot, takes any and all requests.
- DanC07 - Pywikibot user, updates templates.
- DrakeyC - AWB user, primarily fixes image categories and links, previously used DrakeyBot (now discontinued).
- Leon95 - AWB user, primarily fixes incorrect capitalization and links.
- Technobliterator - Pywikibot user, primarily updates templates and template parameters when code changes.
Because staff members are entrusted with a higher access level than normal users, they are expected to uphold a high standard of conduct, observe and respect the process of consensus, and fulfill their responsibilities when needed. Administrators also fulfill the role of judging the outcome of certain discussions, and then codifying the resulting consensus.
Staff members are expected to exercise care and judgment, as the enforcement and fulfillment of the community's policies and administrative needs are generally left to staff member discretion. Staff members should not be impeded by excessive bureaucracy and formal procedures. However, they should take care that any autonomous action respects existing relevant consensus and is unlikely to be contentious.
Staff member are not, nor are they to act is if, they are a rank above normal contributors. Although staff members are authorized to act on behalf of the community (e.g. enforcing policy), their title is not a conferment of power over the community.