Welcome to the Requests for Promotion page. If you wish to nominate a member, or yourself, to be a Staff Member, this is the place to apply. One of the Bureaucrats will review your nomination and pronounce their judgement. You can also request access to Intangir Bot, IRC rights and social media accounts here.
How to nominate
To nominate a user for promotion, add a level 3 header with their username and the proposed rank in parentheses (i.e. ===Name (Rank)===)to the Nomination section below. The nominator should provide reasons for their nomination and sign with four tildes. Evocative poetry is encouraged but not mandatory. Other users can then review and comment on the user by adding bullet points below the initial nomination with Support, Oppose or Comment.
A nomination will always be archived once a Bureaucrat has pronounced judgement, unless it is a blatant troll nomination.
- Users must be editors on this wiki for a minimum of three months from their first edit before they can be nominated for any position.
- Users can only be nominated for the same position once every four months.
- A brief explanation of the user's deeds, why they deserve the position and how they would use the tools should be included in the initial nomination.
- Qualities we look for in our Staff include: consistent activity, contribution to content (images, templates, mainspace), knowledge and/or participation in policy, trustworthiness and the ability to remain civil and cool-headed.
Social media requirements
Our social media accounts include Facebook, Twitter, Github, Youtube and Twitch. Social media account access is judged on slightly different grounds. The guidelines are:
- The user must have a presence on the Final Fantasy Wiki to a degree.
- The user is a trusted member of the Wiki.
- These users represent the Wiki on other sites, and thus have a great deal of responsibility.
Those who have been selected to host the Let's Play project will be given the YouTube password automatically, but must go through the nomination process for other accounts if they wish to access them.
Promotion to Officer (IRC operator rights, +o up) can be requested on this page, but requires a two step process. Firstly, a user should register their interest here and garner support as usual. Qualities sought are experience with IRC commands, civility, and a cool head. Secondly, the user will have a short test administered by one of the Marshals on #wikia-finalfantasy. Promotion to Officer will be granted only if both components are passed.
Promotions to Sergeant (+vt) do not require a formal request on this page, but can be added if the user wishes to create more work for Scathe.
It has been four months I nom'd myself for Admin. I figure, hey, let's try this again. This page should probably be used for more than awesome wiki fairy tales (can I have one of those, btw?).
Next week I'll be attending PAX East with Wikia. I'm not 100% sure if I'm officially attending as a Final Fantasy Wiki rep, or just as a general representative of the Wikia Gaming community, it doesn't matter. As a Wikia Star, I have the highest level of access with Wikia execs, I am a part of Wikia discussions since they bother to fill us in on Wikia changes. I can even volunteer us for experiments, but I am uncomfortable doing so since I am just a Mod, not an Admin. This is more a practical thing, since I can represent us - to Square Enix panels and meetings - as the highest member of this community, which I have worked towards and helped build in a large variety of capacities for seven years now.
I know I'm a painfully imperfect editor, I've been far too entertaining in my career here for my own good. So humbly, submitting myself entirely to the higher power of greater decision, I request this promotion. --BlueHighwindツ 01:38, February 28, 2015 (UTC)
- Support. Yes, I think promoting BlueH to admin might be a good idea due to the reasons he provided. Having an 'official' of sorts is definitely a good idea, although I have no idea of how being one can be beneficial for us for SE panels and meetings. And well, I think we can overlook his recent lack of contributions in the mainspace since he has this various Wikia Star privileges which I think are as beneficial as constant work on the level of the Wiki.—Kaimi (999,999 CP/5 TP) ∙ 01:46, February 28, 2015 (UTC)
- "I can even volunteer us for experiments" I wouldn't accept that even from an admin, the consensus maaaan. Couldn't you just inform us first instead? If you were to accept the volunteership then we'd find out whatever it is anyway-- it wouldn't be a secret. The fact that you could even do that worries me more; you're not an admin so Wikia don't even have the excuse of "on some wikis admin makes decisions" for allowing you to volunteer us. 184.108.40.206 02:22, February 28, 2015 (UTC)
- Support. I'm sure it's no secret to anyone including the man himself I have some issues with BH's past behavior and attitude towards the Wiki. He is an infrequent editor; outside his FF12 work over the last few months, his most consistent period of activity was during Magicite Madness 3 in 2013. On the other hand, he is absolutely right in stating his status with Wikia as a Wikia Star, and an official representative of the Wiki would be valuable. There are also the matters of "do we need another Admin if he deserves it or not" and a discussion of our unofficial representative with Wikia being someone they appointed without any input on our part, but those are debates for another time. All things considered, if BH is behaving himself enough these days and has enough influence and recognition for Wikia to take notice, I'll give the benefit of the doubt and say go ahead and promote him. Drake Clawfang (talk) 03:15, February 28, 2015 (UTC)
- Then what does being an admin help? To make you feel better? To feel like you can discuss a new thing for the wiki, and feel like you can represent the FFWiki? You are already a staff member. :S 220.127.116.11 03:15, February 28, 2015 (UTC)
what the world wrought after spawning such life
sometimes I wonder, sometimes I wonder
but now I only have time to tell one such strife
it was the old winter storm, the silent thunder
made such by snow packed ears while frosted eyes
glimmer as the purpled bordered sky breaks asunder
covered in bread and beard, the man searched far off skies
he threw his sight to smell the great cat's heat
is it day or night or maybe time itself dies
and yet no matter how the whirling winds may sleet
and the windows may patter with stoney clicks
scrivener’s blood must be thus harder for this feat
he scratched and scribbled, pen swirling and swooping quick
a single flake of snow careened on his ink
a single spot at the end of lines like a tick.
he, surprised, at this strange addition, went to think
maybe writing is all that better this way
with symbols that can help the reader create links?
as he returned his quiver, the arrow in the melee
his oafish limbs smudged and smeared certain words
Into becoming larger than the rest that lay.
Aghast at the error, things took a turn more absurd.
The man stopped copying altogether in a fit of anger; he threw rhyming to the wayside, he broke line breaks suddenly stopped. He started to write how he spoke. Is that possible, he wonder, is that right or correct? Am I making a mistake to speak my mind and say what I mean in the way I speak? He looked at the flurry of the snow through the cracked window. And then he knew it was right.
He sent the manuscript to his editor, where it was of course questioned and attacked from all fronts. When asked to defend himself, the man only replied, “I had felt conned into copying what I had before. What I have created, I think is better.” And, according to this definition, people referred to his new work as “pros” and the old work as “cons.” While the latter name has fallen out of favor, the first name remains with us to this day.
- Nominating self for Facebook access. I use Facebook regularly and am on the wiki often so I can make frequent various updates and maybe make us as active as our twitter is. More importantly, LP updating. Since this is no admin nomination*, you won't see the frog poem I've been working on for some time just yet though, sorry to disappoint you but this is a plain nomination. :D-- which due to lots of reasons but mostly IRL stress, you won't see until I sort myself out massively Technobliterator TC 02:02, January 30, 2015 (UTC)
- Comment - Techno, if you are self-admitting to having stress issues, isn't taking on any extra responsibility a bad idea, even if it's just Facebook? -- Some Color Mage ~ (Talk) 02:06, January 30, 2015 (UTC)
- Comment - As best I know, those that currently are staff on the Facebook page are either those that began it, or those that were appointed because they were in charge of a project page on the Wiki and making them staff made it easier to post updates. Unless Techno intends to post news updates to the page (which I'd support, to be fair) or continue to post LP updates after the FF7 one ends, I'm not sure what benefit is gained from such a promotion. Drake Clawfang (talk) 02:31, January 30, 2015 (UTC)
- Comment - The plan was to post Shinra News (things which are less frequent nowadays) and future/current LP updates to the page, both when they go on YouTube, and when they are streamed on Twitch.-- Technobliterator TC 07:18, January 30, 2015 (UTC)
- Support. I don't think you could ever have too many admins and timezone-wise Techno can always pick up stuff I forget about. Also he'll be able to write his own witty LP posts instead of me with my half arsed attempts to be funny ^_^ Tia-Lewise 21:21, January 31, 2015 (UTC)
- Promoted as 3 pro and 0 con is good enough for me. Leaving this here for a bcrat to close. C A T U S E 00:29, February 9, 2015 (UTC)
The Cat began to set over the sky, and the Penguin Ball began to rise. Five o' clock, the time of mystery and intrigue. The joyous daytime continues to smile while the morose nighttime starts to weep. However, the Night has not yet begun to wrest complete control over the Kingdom of Earth by banishing his brother Day to another land, only for the cycle to repeat in a few hours. At five o' clock, Day and Night can share the kingdom.
It was during this that all the most wonderful things in the world happened. Love, magic, high-speed internet, all the rarities of the world appeared at this sacred time. During this time, the whole forest would get up and sing and dance. The trees would sway their leaves; with ardor, the arboreal ones danced alongside the harbor. Some hit mushrooms as percussion; others would rustle and whisper a melody. All who had seen it said there was no sight more beautiful than the oaken dancing.
One day, a king heard that these trees would dance and sing and enjoy themselves in his kingdom. He fumed in anger at the very thought. "A group of trees enjoy themselves in my kingdom? Without swearing fealty to me? Will I, a great king, take such an insult?" The rhetorical question needed no answer, although the king decided to answer it. "No," he said solemnly. He moved his feet from the aide whom he was using as a footstool and motioned him to rise. "Go and find some brave knights who will threaten the forest into swearing fealty to me." The aide nodded and stumbled out quickly; this was the first time he had moved in seven months, as years of inbreeding had left the king unable to properly move his feet. One might think that the inbreeding may have impacted his judgement as well, but in fact his stupidly and brutishness came from when his mother accidentally dropped a lead plated omelet (a kingdom delicacy) on his head. His parents also died that day of a severe lead-related illness, and the trauma was too much for his poor mind to bear.
But I digress. Three knights were collected. The first, Sir Palamon, was an oafish fellow. He could only grunt, a sound very similar to the sound that an old bearded yak makes when his feet are massaged by a gaggle of geese on Thursday. The second, Sir Charles, would spend hours waxing his mustache in order to make it as appealing as possible. Unfortunately, due to a batch of bad genes, his mustache ended up being a mixture of green, blue, and purple while his head had only three wispy hairs on it. The last knight, Sir Achromatic, was a veteran of the great Penguin War, in which he had lost an eye a well as his ability to see color.
The three knights came to the dancing trees at precisely five o' clock. Palamon grunted loudly. The trees looked up, as it was Wednesday, and thus they did not expect that sound. There was a small bout of silence as the two parties stared each other down.
"Treefellows," cried Sir Charles, "What have you! We come to ask but one favor; that you swear fealty to the, uh, great king of this land!" The trees looked shocked at this statement; however, as they, being trees, did not speak human languages, so they did not actually understand what Sir Charles had said. "If you do not swear fealty, you know that this means war!" screamed Sir Charles, his voice cracking at the most embarrassing possible moment. No response. "Well, uh, I guess this is war now." Sir Charles shrugged.
And so there was war. Sir Charles rode in first alone, chopping up the confused and terrified trees. Sir Palamon, a great lover of violence, followed Charles into the fray, but he was stupid to realize what is going on. Sir Achromatic, having already been paid in advance and could not care enough to help, quietly slipped out. Charles and Palamon butchered and destroyed thousands and thousands of poor trees.
One tree remained. He was huge and older than the kingdom itself, but it only took one swing from each to fell him. However, these swings was both of their last, as the tree fell upon both of them and crushed them.
The king saw the entire forest felled and was giddy with joy and bloodlust. He put on a jousting match to satisfy this lust, a tradition that would continue for generations to come. Meanwhile, the corpse of the last tree began to groan strangely. Suddenly, a strange four legged animal rose from the center of its trunk. Men would call this animal and its descendants the "Dogwood," which would be shorted to just "Dog" as people got lazier, which is generally true of successive generations. Its noises were the last remnants of the trees' language, and so men called it the "Bark."
- This one's just a formality, as my op rights have already been reinstated, but Yuan says I still need to apply through RfS and get a Scathe Judgment anyway. So Belatedly Nominating myself. My qualifications, as demonstrated while getting my rights reinstated, is knowing more about how to ban someone than Technobliterator does. -- Some Color Mage ~ (Talk) 12:03, December 10, 2014 (UTC)
- Support: He only flubbed the quieting part, and why quiet when kickbanning is an option? Jimcloud 18:12, December 10, 2014 (UTC)
Take it all in all, I do not believe anybody on earth has a worse time than an Emperor penguin.Apsley Cherry-Gerrard
- The End of an Empire, or, The Penguin Tragedy
In the depths of the Antarctic, a blistering blizzard sweeps across the colorless plains. In all directions, a white whipped whirlpool wounded the once virgin ears of a small black penguin, which the legends call Mecorx, all alone in the endless eddies of ice. Shivering, the penguin looked up at the great Cat in the sky. "I wish I was strong enough to fly to you," murmured the penguin. "I wish all my kind could fly, could soar in the air, feel the taste of air on my throat and on my wings. The sickly slime of water would never touch my down again, nor would the insults of all the other birds who exiled us to this cold waste because we could not fly." The penguin's eyes grew hazy as the world around her, and sense began to slip from her body. Three times she tried to move her leg, and three times she failed. Collapsed in a heap, her consciousness slipped away.
The Cat in the sky, who had grown kinder and gentler in the millennia of isolation in the cold unfeeling realm of space, took pity on all penguinkind. He turned to his friend, the well frog, who could hear all of time and space because of the good acoustics in the well, and asked for another wish.
"Since this wish is selfless, I will grant it to you," croaked the frog contently. "I will modify these flightless birds to have greater powers than they did before. Let there be flight." With a single ribbit, it was done.
The penguin awoke to find the storm to have passed. How did I live? Where did the storm go? She stood up to find that the world around her seemed more airy. Did it really happen? Can I fly? A single flap of her wings propelled her high into the sky. It happened so fast that even the Wind did not have time to catch, and He was left sputtering on the cold ground. Another flap, and the penguin fired herself faster than sound through the featureless air.
The feeling of flying was ineffable, like the misery from a child lost or the joy of one regained. Even the very taste of flight was unlike anything one could describe. The clouds, whose tiny droplets kindly greeted the new arrival, the ground so far away, weeping for its child lost to the mischievous air. Eventually, the penguin returned to her colony. They all looked up and gasped at the one whom they thought lost now slipping through the air. She dove down and skimmed the earth, and her wicked grin told all. Soon thousands of black bodies began to rise into the air.
Every day was now spent in the air. Sleeping, eating, talking, laughing. Why go to the dirty and unloving ground when you can float in the embrace of air? Never before had the penguins ever felt so much joy in their lives before this day, and for many days afterwards the same joy coursed through their wings.
However, like all joy ever experienced, soon it turned to hatred and jealousy. Those other birds who mocked and threw us into a cold frigid hell still breathe and live. They sing and laugh and dance and fly just like us. But they have not suffered like us. They have not felt the feeling of their eggs freezing, their loved ones dragged away by the maw of a seal, the indignity and ignominy of Antarctica. So let them suffer too!
And suffer they did. When the Cat was covered in eclipse, all the birds, nursing their young, playing games, telling jokes, looked up. Suddenly, the dark mass swooped down. Can you blame the ducks for fleeing beneath the water? Can you blame the sparrow for hiding his young? Can you blame the gull for begging for forgiveness? Can you blame the robins for weeping? But none of them was spared.
The Cat looked down on the great battle below, he was sad that his wish had gone so horribly awry. And so he began to softly Tweet, just like how the penguins Tweet. They all stopped their assault and looked up to the sky. They, one after the other, rushed up to reach to the top of the world. All climbed the ladder of the clouds. They fought and bit and attacked and clawed, and so many tumbled back to earth, never to fly again, their necks scarred and yellow, the only reminder of their former glory was the Imperial title. But the rest continued to claw and fight their way to the Cat in a great big ball.
Eventually, they reached him. However, but this time, they were so tangled together that they could not separate themselves. They, like the great Cat, began to orbit around the earth, and this Penguin Mass is what we now call the moon. They spin around the earth in hopes to catch the Cat, but they never will. To this day, when the Penguin Mass passes in front of the Cat, every bird still cowers in fear from the memory of the great Empire.
- Nominating Mecorx for mod per wiki discussions, due to her incredibly helpful translation work, being readily available to help translate Japanese text, and because she would benefit from the renaming rights for files/not leaving redirects. Has been discussed before.-- Technobliterator TC 08:15, November 28, 2014 (UTC)
- Support, and before anyone says that mecorx doesn't have any use for moving images, when she and Xeno were working on the FFAB project, perhaps hundreds of images were moved, and she would always have to ask Xeno or someone on IRC to do it. Has read through most of the wiki's policies, and while not necessarily active in the forum, is a good coworker in userspace translation projects. C A T U S E 08:23, November 28, 2014 (UTC)
- Support. I don't really have much to add, but she is certainly dedicated to her work and someone who has contact with non-English available games which we still cover in our scope and being a knowledgeable person in Japanese may only benefit her, in my opinion at least.—Kaimi (999,999 CP/5 TP) ∙ 08:34, November 28, 2014 (UTC)
- Support: why wouldn't I? An active user who helps multiple facets of the Wiki, and could most certainly be made a more effective user with the tools at hand. Additionally, she's been very helpful when I've made requests regarding her department of expertise (translations). Jimcloud 11:29, November 28, 2014 (UTC)
- Support: She always seems to have 6 trillion images for horrible iOS games to upload. This shows she needs the power. The fact she's working on horrible iOS games shows she's dedicated. In future when we have rightfully forgotten those games forever (because they're shovelware crap), mecorx's piles of images will remain here on this wiki, a testament to the futility of this thing we call the Final Fantasy Wiki. --BlueHighwindツ 20:15, November 28, 2014 (UTC)
- Support only if as I said before she can curb the occasional attitude on IRC. That aside everything else has been said above. Tia-Lewise 12:25, December 2, 2014 (UTC)
- Mecorx is pretty cool, does works on the wiki and isn't afraid of anything. Hexed 05:44, December 3, 2014 (UTC)
- Support: Meko-chan is a good user, a valuable asset to the Wiki, could use the extra tools, and what's more I like her. We need more snark. 06:03, December 3, 2014 (UTC)
- Comment: I'm sure I was going to support for an actual reason, but now I'm more interested in Scathe's great works. -- Some Color Mage ~ (Talk) 08:47, December 3, 2014 (UTC)
- A Test of Metal and Mettle
Once, in a faraway place, in a faraway time, all the knights were preparing for the great jousting festival. This was a tournament that drew hundreds of competitors from all throughout the land. A sport of guts and of blood thereof, a true test of glory. And so, hundreds became tens, and tens became two. The two who won were called in front of the king in the main square for the final showdown.
Almost immediately after they were called, the one named Sir Arcite arrived, the great and noble knight. He was clad in full armor from head to toe, and he gleamed in the setting sun. His horse was massive, its mane a veritable forest, its dim bitter eyes the recipient of hundreds of dead. "Greetings, fair knight," bellows the king. "Thou hast done well so far! Thou hast served thy kingdom with all these deeds."
Arcite replied softly. "Opponent?" His voice could curdle milk and pickle old women, and often his enemies would die after two words; today, luckily, as only one word was spoken, it only greyed the tips of the king's mustache and jiggled his bloated belly.
"I am unsure where thy foe might be," replied the king meekly as the few remaining hairs fell off his head. "But certainly he shall be hence soon." He stares nervously at the knight, an act that would make the king nearsighted for the rest of his life. The foe does not arrive. The king turns to one of his peons. "Silly and ignoble peon whose feet certainly smell, where exactly is this doomed opponent?"
The peon attempted to stutter out an answer. "W-w-w-w-e-l-l-…" The king was having none of this. After a quick public execution, the next peon stepped up to the feet of the king. This one, having a firmer grasp of his tongue, replied, "Well, my king and lordship, I hear that that a strange knight named Hexedy is the opponent."
"Oh?" The king raised an eyebrow so high and so dramatically that many onlookers, much later in life, would swear that it had extended to the reaches of heaven itself, "But where is this Hexedy?"
It was then a fairly hairy man with a small flower in his hair leisurely strolled into the chamber. "Ah," said the king, retracting his eyebrow from the stratosphere, "He is here. Let the match begin, we have waited long enough. It does not matter that this man has no lance nor horse; those things would not have helped him reach victory anyway. He is hopeless."
And so they took their places: Hexedy on one side, Arcite on the other. Arcite began to charge on his horse, going faster and faster and faster and faster. Hexedy did not move. Arcite drew his lance. Hexedy did not move. The snot and spit from the horse was inches away from Hexedy's face. Hexedy did not move. Then suddenly, Hexedy gave Arcite a great headbutt, or should I say, headbang. Arcite was tossed flying through the nearby palace wall, causing the majority of the building to collapse. Arcite continued to fly so fast and so far; eventually, he slammed into a great landmass so hard that the world would become clouded and dark for hundreds of years. This is how the dinosaurs became extinct.
Anyway, the king turned to Hexedy and asked "What dost thou want, o noble sire, for thy great deed."
Hexedy, as all reasonable people would, replied as so: "I want to disseminate very small amounts of information to thousands of bored and stupid people who will not really listen nor care about what I have to say."
So it was done, and the first university professor was born.
- Nominating myself for Twitter. Cause I use Twitter a lot and I would like to actually have the wiki account do something. I can guarantee only 10% of my usual personal twitter's shitposting quota, however. For reals though, do the thing. Hexed 13:38, December 3, 2014 (UTC)
- Support - Can it end up worse than what we have now? ... Probably not. Besides, it gives him an opportunity to actually help the Wiki (cough which isn't something you do a lot cough) Jimcloud 14:07, December 3, 2014 (UTC)
- Support, yeah sure why not you're not untrustworthy or inadequate for a social media account so meh go for it.-- Technobliterator TC 14:53, December 3, 2014 (UTC)
- The Pied-Tweeter
A quiet breeze blows through the center of the quiet hilly town. All the people are asleep, their snores adding a percussion beat to the guitars of the crickets. On top of a small well, a Cat looks sadly at the trees, its slanted eyes wistful. Suddenly, a silent ripple rustles the well water. Then, a great bubble. Now, a torrent! Water rushes in a massive blast out of the dark well and flies into the sky. The Cat, reasonably afraid, jumps and skitters away behind a barrel.
A small green head pokes over the well wall. "So," croaks the frog spirit of the well, "why do you look so wistful, Cat?"
A soft meow comes in reply. "I look up at the birds in the trees and envy how they can sing songs so melodious that even humans, whom everyone knows to have terrible taste in music, come and listen, petrified by song. Even the chickens, who cockle and doodle so loudly, have a certain kind of beauty behind it. I want that power: when I sing, women and children scream, and the men get out their shotguns to silence me."
The frog looked him deep in the eyes. "You may have what you wished. You may Tweet like the rest of the birds, just as you asked." The frog returned back to his well home, satisfied with a job well done.
The next day the Cat Tweeted all day, happy at the sound of his new voice. However, he became happier after the real reason for his wish came to him: all the birds, fooled by this song, came to investigate. There was never any easier prey to catch in his life! One by one, songbird, chicken, turkey, kiwi, and ostrich alike came their doom at the paws of the Tweeting Cat. The Cat became so fat that he could not move; however, he had no need, as all food came to him.
The villagers, whose livestock quantities had been significantly decreased, decided to band together to remove themselves of this menace. Yet, what could they do? They could not stop the birds following their doom from flute-like melody? Soon, the cat would eat all the birds in the world; as he became larger, the louder and more bellowing his voice became. So the village, talking for many days, finally decided on a plan.
At sunrise, the whole village gathered below the cat, and all of them were completely covered in shade, as people were wont to be this days with such a large cat there. They pushed and pushed and pushed and pushed. First, a movement. The cat Twittered in shock! This had not happened in many years! Movement was completely unfamiliar to him. The sweating villages did not give up the effort; they kept pushing and pushing and pushing. Suddenly, the Cat began to roll. A Tweet of anger was the last thing the villages heard before the cat rolled down the hill.
His mass made him roll so fast that, upon hitting the bottom of the hill, he rolled so quickly up the next one that he was launched into the air. He kept traveling on and on, crying and Twittering all the way, until he had flown so far that he began to orbit around the Earth.
This is where what we now call the sun comes from. It is also the reason why birds fly so close to the sun; they want to come in contact with the great Cat, who still Twitters out there, but they cannot fly high enough.
- Nominating self for Twitter access. Back when we first relaunched our Twitter feed, I was an active tweeter for the wiki. However, Jeppo and Scathe took care of everything, so I slowly became inactive and have since forgotten the password. Now our feed is looking kind of dead; in fact, almost all of our tweets are Shinra News-related. I'd like to be able to revitalize it with tweets for FI, FA, DNC, Let's Play episodes, and maybe even bring back Sunday trivia. C A T U S E 20:29, November 29, 2014 (UTC)
- Support, and I also support updating for all of those things, like with out Facebook. Except Facebook doesn't update for DNC, which is probably a good idea.-- Technobliterator TC 20:31, November 29, 2014 (UTC)
- Comment - Given that the proof of promotion would be your name being on Project:Twitter (and it is right there), this is essentially a vote to keep you in a position or remove you from it. You don't lose your position once you forget the password. This "promotion" request looks less like a promotion request and more like ideas to improve the Twitter account, which aren't reasons to promote someone. JBed (talk) 20:47, November 29, 2014 (UTC)
- Wut - You already have this position, so someone just tell him the password already. -- Some Color Mage ~ (Talk) 21:51, November 29, 2014 (UTC)
- Um... Yeah I could just tell you it, unless Jeppo changed it. Tia-Lewise 12:26, December 2, 2014 (UTC)