- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Know how to edit? Consult our Manual of Style, and wiki policies and guidelines, to better see article standards.
- If you want to help but you're not sure where to start, try improving the various articles and requiring expansion or with missing sections by expanding them.
- Check out the ongoing wiki projects for other ways to join and help out the wiki.
- Uploading game screenshots is another way to help out. Check for pages needing images. Don't forget to add the correct categories and a description!
- Check the list of Articles to Make to write pages, or the list of wanted pages for frequently linked-to articles that don't exist yet.
- Clean up articles that are in need of attention.
- Fix maintenance reports.
- View the forums for ongoing projects and discussion.
- …Final Fantasy II is the first main Final Fantasy game that doesn't use levels to govern stat growth?
- …Fran is a shortened form of the name "Frances", is Latin in origin and means "free"?
- …the Espers in Final Fantasy XII are named after previous villains and summons in the series, bar Shemhazai?
- …in Final Fantasy II, the music preceding the battle with the Lamia Queen comes from the ballet "Swan Lake" by Tchaikovsky?
- 18th: Support for Dissidia Final Fantasy NT to end on both arcades and consoles.
- 15th: Mobius Final Fantasy announces conclusion of service by Summer 2020.
- 14th: Final Fantasy VII Remake pushed back to April 10 for extra QA.
- 12th: Bravely Default II teased at The Game Awards 2019.
- 11th: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Remastered pushed back to Summer 2020 to allow for UX adjustments.
- 3rd: Final Fantasy VIII Remastered is available worldwide.
Final Fantasy X finally gets a new episode? What? In this episode, we cancel something with two tongues, discuss Japan's failing birth rate and how geese are involved and the metrics of being a CEO of Racist Weed Incorporated. Watch Part 7 on YouTube. You can view all episodes here. New episodes soon, probably. Hosted by Hexed.
Find out how to join in future episodes.