- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Know how to edit? Consult our Manual of Style, and wiki policies and guidelines, to better see article standards.
- If you want to help but you're not sure where to start, try improving the various stub articles and articles to be expanded by expanding them.
- Check out the ongoing wiki projects for other ways to join and help out the wiki.
- Uploading game screenshots is another way to help out. Check for pages needing images. Don't forget to add the correct categories and a description!
- Check the list of Articles to Make to write pages, or the list of wanted pages for frequently linked-to articles that don't exist yet.
- Clean up articles that are in need of attention.
- Fix maintenance reports.
- View the forums for ongoing projects and discussion.
- …that the first Final Fantasy game released in Europe was Final Fantasy Mystic Quest?
- …Kefka's inhuman act of poisoning a castle's water supply was previously done by the Emperor of Palamecia?
- …the recurring item Bacchus's Wine that induces Berserk derives its name from Bacchus, the Greco-Roman god of wine, vineyards, theater, and insanity?
- …"Dancing Mad" is the longest track recorded as a boss theme in the series, followed by "Almighty Bhunivelze"?
In the latest episode of FFWiki Plays Final Fantasy XV, SCM finally gets back to doing this thing. Noct goes to the demo dungeon. Watch Part 14 on YouTube. You can view all episodes here. Next episode currently being edited together. Hosted by SCM.
Final Fantasy X continues. In this episode, we play Blitzball and destroy the hopes and dreams of a potentially sentient robot. Watch Part 4 on YouTube. You can view all episodes here. New episodes soon, probably. Hosted by Hexed.
Find out how to join in future episodes.