- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Know how to edit? Consult our Manual of Style, and wiki policies and guidelines, to better see article standards.
- If you want to help but you're not sure where to start, try improving the various stub articles and articles to be expanded by expanding them.
- Check out the ongoing wiki projects for other ways to join and help out the wiki.
- Uploading game screenshots is another way to help out. Check for pages needing images. Don't forget to add the correct categories and a description!
- Check the list of Articles to Make to write pages, or the list of wanted pages for frequently linked-to articles that don't exist yet.
- Clean up articles that are in need of attention.
- Fix maintenance reports.
- View the forums for ongoing projects and discussion.
- …Final Fantasy II is the first Final Fantasy game to feature invisible passageways?
- …Lightning is Motomu Toriyama's favorite character out of those he has helped create, alongside Yuna from Final Fantasy X and Princess Yoyo from Bahamut Lagoon?
- …Occult Fan is a serial magazine in Final Fantasy VIII that studies the paranormal?
- …Dirge of Cerberus -Final Fantasy VII- is one of the only games in the series to represent the Omega Weapon in a story role rather than a superboss?
Final Fantasy X continues. In this episode, we play Blitzball and destroy the hopes and dreams of a potentially sentient robot. Watch Part 4 on YouTube. You can view all episodes here. New FFX episodes soon, probably. FFXV will return whenever SCM stops having computer problems.
Hosted by Hexedmagica.Find out how to join in future episodes.