- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Know how to edit? Consult our Manual of Style, and wiki policies and guidelines, to better see article standards.
- If you want to help but you're not sure where to start, try improving the various stub articles and articles to be expanded by expanding them.
- Check out the ongoing wiki projects for other ways to join and help out the wiki.
- Uploading game screenshots is another way to help out. Check for pages needing images. Don't forget to add the correct categories and a description!
- Check the list of Articles to Make to write pages, or the list of wanted pages for frequently linked-to articles that don't exist yet.
- Clean up articles that are in need of attention.
- Fix maintenance reports.
- View the forums for ongoing projects and discussion.
- …Final Fantasy IX was the last game in the main series to use the classic Active Time Battle system?
- …Aria Benett and the Cloud of Darkness are the first characters in the series to have their own character themes?
- …the Espers in Final Fantasy XII are named after previous villains and summons in the series, bar Shemhazai?
- …Red Mages can cast two spells at once in many Final Fantasy games, but not in the original releases of Final Fantasy and Final Fantasy III?
In the latest episode of FFWiki Plays Final Fantasy XV, Noctis fails at stealth. Everyone has technical difficulties. Watch Part 16 on YouTube. You can view all episodes here. Next episode eventually. Hosted by SCM.
Final Fantasy X continues. In this episode, literally nothing happens but vague wistful thoughts of a time long gone on the FFWiki. Also the Laughing Scene. Watch Part 6 on YouTube. You can view all episodes here. New episodes soon, probably. Hosted by Hexed.
Find out how to join in future episodes.