Oh, shut up and help me remodel the Final Fantasy V timeline page!
Please expand this article into a full one. The following tasks need to be completed:
- e.g. adding information regarding when Faris was lost at sea and when Cid invented crystal machines.
This request can be discussed on the associated discussion page. Remove this notice upon completion.
1,000 years ago[edit | edit source]
- Enuo, a powerful wizard, trades his immortality for the power over Void and wreaks havoc across the world.
- Twelve people rise to stop Enuo, use twelve legendary weapons to defeat him, and the Void consumes him. Enuo ends up in the place known as "Sealed Temple".
- The four elemental Crystals were split in two, splitting the world itself and sealing the Void and the Demons of the Rift in the Interdimensional Rift. The Phantom Village is caught in the rift when the worlds split.
Between 1,000 and 500 years ago[edit | edit source]
- The many malevolent spirits from Enuo's age that were sealed within the Great Forest of Moore of the Second World started to become self-aware and Exdeath is born, assuming a humanoid form.
500 years ago[edit | edit source]
- Ronka civilization worship the Earth Crystal and use it as the power-source to its flying city.
- Exdeath begins his quest for the power over Void, but, due to the divided world, his plans come to a halt.
60 years ago[edit | edit source]
- Galuf Halm Baldesion is born.
50 years ago[edit | edit source]
- Tycoon, Walse and Karnak are established.
- A war breaks out in the First World in which most of the wind drakes die. Tycoon Castle's Hiryu is the last survivor.
30 years ago[edit | edit source]
- The Warriors of Dawn defeat Exdeath and banish him to the First World. Dorgann Klauser, one of the Warriors of Dawn, stays behind to watch over the world due to feeling guilty on letting Exdeath into this world.
- Dorgann Klauser meets Stella who later becomes his wife.
20 years ago[edit | edit source]
19 years ago[edit | edit source]
- Lenna Charlotte Tycoon is born.
15-10 years ago[edit | edit source]
- Dorgann's wife, Stella, passes away due to illness.
- Faris Scherwiz is raised by the pirates and found Syldra.
- Krile Mayer Baldesion is born.
- The Queen of Tycoon passes away due to illness.
3 years ago[edit | edit source]
Year 0[edit | edit source]
- Alexander Highwind Tycoon flies off on his wind drake to check the Wind Crystal, setting off the events of ''Final Fantasy V''.
Year 200[edit | edit source]
- The events of Final Fantasy: Legend of the Crystals take place.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.