On p.002 is a prologue that precedes the table of contents. At the end of each chapter are Q&A interviews with select members of the production staff.
- Chapter 1 - World & Character (ワールド＆キャラクター, Wārudo & Kyarakutā?)
- Chapter 2 - Battle Character (バトルキャラクター, Batoru Kyarakutā?)
- This chapter contains data for all controllable elements used in battle: playable characters, magic, Eidolons, Support Personnel characters, and statistical data regarding other aspects of battle.
- Chapter 3 - Battle Manual (バトルマニュアル, Batoru Manyuaru?)
- This chapter contains explanations for the battle system, such as Killsight, how to use items and magic, and a master list of statuses.
- Chapter 4 - Scenario (シナリオ, Shinario?)
- This chapter contains the walkthrough for the game, which includes information and map layouts for missions, shop inventories, free time events at Akademeia, and available content from the second playthrough onwards.
- Chapter 5 - World Map (ワールドマップ, Wārudo Mappu?)
- This chapter contains information on the locations visited on the world map, such as enemy formations, quests, and l'Cie Stone locations.
- Chapter 6 - Sub Event (サブイベント, Sabu Ibento?)
- This chapter contains information on sidequests, such as chocobo breeding, investigating Emina and Kazusa, fighting Gilgamesh, and walkthroughs for optional missions.
- Chapter 7 - Enemy (エネミー, Enemī?)
- This chapter contains information on the game's enemies.
- Chapter 8 - Item (アイテム, Aitemu?)
- This chapter contains master lists of the game's inventory: items, weapons, accessories, Phantoma, and chocobos.
- Chapter 9 - Secret (シークレット, Shīkuretto?)
- This chapter contains bonus-exclusive information, such as a list of forty trivia facts, a guide on acquiring all entries in the Rubicus, an artwork gallery, and an interview with Hajime Tabata, Tetsuya Nomura, and Yoshinori Kitase.
On p.846 and 847, following the glossary, is sheet music for the game's theme song, "Zero".