The following is a list of characters from Final Fantasy Tactics.
Player characters[edit | edit source]
Original characters[edit | edit source]
The War of the Lions added characters[edit | edit source]
Guests[edit | edit source]
Non-playable characters[edit | edit source]
Nobility[edit | edit source]
- King Ondoria Atkascha III
- Queen Louveria Atkascha
- Prince Orinus Atkascha
- Duke Bestrald Larg
- Duke Druksmald Goltanna
- Marquis Messam Elmdore
- Grand Duke Gerrith Barrington
The Corpse Brigade[edit | edit source]
The Church of Glabados[edit | edit source]
- High Confessor Marcel Funebris
- Cardinal Alphonse Delacroix
- Confessor Zalmour Lucianada
- Valmafra Lenande
The Knights Templar[edit | edit source]
The Lucavi[edit | edit source]
Minor characters[edit | edit source]
- Saint Ajora
- Tietra Heiral
- Simon Penn-Lachish
- Master Darlavon
- Arazlam Durai
- Aliste Rosenheim
- Celebrant Bremondt Freitberg
- Besrudio Bunansa
- Ludovich Baert
- Chancellor Glevanne
- Construct 7
- Baron Grimms - Commander of the Blackram Knights, killed in battle against the Order of the Ebon Eye, also known as Ryomoku.
- Bishop Canne-Beurich - Goltanna's ally, present at Glevanne's death.
- The Baron of Bolmina - Goltanna's ally, states the Lion War casualties and injuries; 20,000 casualties on each side, 200,000 injured in Goltana troops; three months into the war.
- Viscount Blanche - Goltanna's ally, opposes Orlandeau's peace treaty offer, viewing the idea weak.
- Glabados Devout - Also known as Grevados, he sacrifices his life disguised as Orlandeau in the high priest's plot and is killed by Delita, stating, "Everything's guided by the will of St. Ajora..."
- Balias - Ajora's first disciple, executed by the Holy Ydoran Empire for his involvement in Ajora's sect.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
A gallery for all character and monster's portraits that appears within both Final Fantasy Tactics and Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions, including dummied out portraits.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.