Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
Is there no way to trim it down? It's too long for my taste. I think that "Etymology" sections should be rather short and up to the point while this here looks like someone put a whole book on the Wiki.—Kaimi (999,999 CP/5 TP) ∙ 22:34, September 27, 2014 (UTC)
- I would agree it could do with some trimming. The section was originally from Gilgamesh (Character) when I saw it had more content than the disambig's etym section.-- Technobliterator TC 22:47, September 27, 2014 (UTC)