With all GF abilities learned, the player can easily boost the attack to the full 250%, considering it also has the game's longest summon animation, at 72.6s. At the maximum of its power, Eden can deal 60,000 damage to all enemies. Eternal Breath ignores enemy Spr.
Its damage is calculated as follows:
- $ Damage = 100 * Level / 10 + 70 + 250 $
- $ Damage = Damage * 265 / 8 $
- $ Damage = Damage * 70 / 256 $
- $ Damage = Damage * Boost / 100 $
- $ Damage = Damage * (100 + SummonMagBonus) / 100 $
Eternal Breath is an enemy ability used by Eden Prime in the Eden's Gate: Resurrection raid instance. The ability deals massive unaspected magic damage to the entire raid party. Its animation is visually similar to the attack's animation from Final Fantasy VIII.