Oh, shut up and help me remodel the Eiko (World of Final Fantasy) page!
Eiko is a minor character in World of Final Fantasy. She is a Grymoirian incarnation of Eiko Carol originating from Final Fantasy IX. Eiko is one of the two character representatives of that game, the other being Vivi.
- CV: Michaela Murphy / Hisako Kanemoto
- Age in Grymoire: 6
- Familiar: Fenrir
- Notes: Summoner with a horn / Precocious / Big Bridge's caretaker / She doesn't sound 6!
- Kindergarten Summoner
- Despite her tender age of 6, Eiko is already a skilled summoner. Not only that, she's more independent than many people five times her age. She passes her days caring for and watching over Big Bridge, both for the sake of passing travelers and for Alexander himself. To sum it up, this little girl's competence levels are actually kind of frightening.
- Sadly, Big Bridge doesn't see much foot traffic, so Eiko sometimes gets lonely. When visitors come a-stopping by, she always strikes up a long conversation.
- Fond Friends
- By the time Eiko was old enough to walk, she had already gained the knowledge, skill, and poise required to be a first-class summoner. It's a shame her family isn't around to see how far she has come... Oh, but don't worry, it's not what you think. Eiko simply decided to strike out on her own. (Calling her "precocious" would be an understatement.)
- Eiko is very fond of Rydia and Lady Yuna, and they see each other quite often. In a way, they have become her new family.
- The Fenrir Primes
- Eiko used to live alongside moogles and other Mirages. Now that she's a full-fledged summoner, she is accompanied only by her familiar, Fenrir, wth whom she shares her magic.
- Eiko's Fenrir may bear a striking similarity to the fenrirs you get by transfigging white nakks, but his soul is actually a little different. Eiko's Fenrir is a special variant called a "prime." The primes govern the power of the moon, and are not to be trifled with.
- Still, if Lann and Reynn manage to transfig a white nakk, they can get a glimpse of the fenrir tribe's true glory.
- Summoners call the original souls of their familiars from their original worlds, which, as you'll come to learn, makes them very different from Mirage Keepers. One thing is for certain: most familiars are far more powerful than your run-of-the-mill Grymoirian Mirage.
- First World of Origin:
- FINAL FANTASY IX
The player can take on an Intervention Quest that centers around Eiko.
Eiko also appears in the following Intervention Quests.
The following is a list of quotes uttered by Eiko when talking to her in Big Bridge.
- You know, as a summoner, I have a role to play as well.
- I just came by to see how things were going.
- Never assume that everything's going to be okay.
- You two can cross Alexander whenever you like.
- Do you want to cross the bridge again?
"Eiko" is a common Japanese female name meaning "prosperous child".