Oh, shut up and help me remodel the EX Dungeon B page!
"EX Dungeon B" (named as such in the World of Final Fantasy Strategy Guide), also known as ??? on the map and the Mirage Manual, is an optional post-game dungeon located in the The Girl's Tearoom in World of Final Fantasy. It is one of three dungeons that becomes available after clearing every Intervention quest, then defeating the final boss. Three Gates that were not there before appear inside the Girl's Tearoom—the Gate that takes the player to EX Dungeon B is the second from the right.
Profile[edit | edit source]
The layout of EX Dungeon B consists of portions of other dungeons in Grymoire, connected with one another. The player traverses through these areas in the opposite direction than what is done in the original dungeons. Pulling up the map, however, shows nothing.
The enemies encountered in each area are those normally found in the original dungeons, but there are also very rare encounters with enemies that served as bosses from The Crystal Tower (Asterius, Tiamat, Buer, and Kraken) that are accompanied by several regular ones that correspond to the "element" of the "boss enemy". These particular enemies can be imprismed.
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Area 1
This area resembles Mako Reactor 0 - Sector 5. Contains an Exit Gate at the entrance.
- Area 2
This area resembles the Underground Prison - Ophion 4.
- Area 3
This area resembles The Train Graveyard - Necropolis 3.
- Area 4
This area resembles The Crystal Tower - First Floor. Has the only Save Crystal in the dungeon, and is where the Rairamuh Stack is fought. Defeating all three bosses creates an Exit Gate back to Nine Wood Hills.
Maps[edit | edit source]
Treasures[edit | edit source]
|Phoenix Pinion||Area 2|
|Flash Bomb x3||Area 2|
|Lightning Spellstone x2||Area 2|
|Arise Mirajewel||Area 3|
|War Gong x3||Area 3|
|Mega Phoenix||Area 4|
|Haste Stone x4||Area 4|
- Joult Memento (defeat Rairamuh Stack)
- Voultr Memento (defeat Rairamuh Stack)
- Rairamuh Memento (defeat Rairamuh Stack)
- Girl's Diary, Entry 12 (defeat Rairamuh Stack)
Enemies[edit | edit source]
- Area 1
- Bihydra Stack x2 Bombino, Bihydra
- Werebat x3
- Bombino x6
- Buer, Bomb, Blood Eye, Cocadrille, Black Nakk
- Area 2
- Magitek Armor x3
- Searcher x3, Magitek Armor
- Magitek Armor Stack x2, Magitek Armor, Searcher Searcher, Magitek Armor
- Asterius, Memecoleous, Sandicore, Copper Gnome, Mordskull
- Area 3
- Mimic Jackpot (Monster-in-a-box)
- Mordskull x3, Imp
- Skull Eater x2, Imp x3
- Chrome Giant, Vampire, Werebat
- Tiamat, Sylph, Trihyde, Moogle
- Area 4
- Kuza Beast Stack, Water Golem, Sistertaur, Kuza BeastSistertaur x2
- Kuza Beast Stack, Water Golem, Sistertaur, Kuza BeastGhidra Stack, Mindflayer, GhidraWind Toad
- Unicorn Stack, Water Golem, UnicornPaleberry Stack x2 Water Golem, Paleberry
- Ghidra Stack, Wind Toad, Mindflayer, GhidraUnicorn
- Rairamuh Stack (Boss stack) Joult, Voultr, Rairamuh
|Area 1||Bihydra Stack Bombino, Bihydra||—|
|Buer, Bomb, Blood Eye, Cocadrille, Black Nakk||—|
|Area 2||Magitek Armor x3||—|
|Searcher x3, Magitek Armor||—|
|Magitek Armor Stack x2, Searcher, Magitek ArmorMagitek Armor, Searcher||—|
|Asterius, Memecoleous, Sandicore, Copper Gnome, Mordskull||—|
|Area 3||Mimic Jackpot||Monster-in-a-box encounter.|
|Mordskull x3, Imp||—|
|Skull Eater x2, Imp x3||—|
|Chrome Giant, Vampire, Werebat||—|
|Tiamat, Sylph, Trihyde, Moogle||—|
|Area 4||Kuza Beast Stack, Water Golem, Sistertaur, Kuza BeastSistertaur x2||—|
|Kuza Beast Stack, Water Golem, Sistertaur, Kuza BeastGhidra Stack, Mindflayer, GhidraWind Toad||—|
|Unicorn Stack, Water Golem, UnicornPaleberry Stack x2 Water Golem, Paleberry||—|
|Ghidra Stack, Wind Toad, Mindflayer, GhidraUnicorn||—|
|Rairamuh Stack (Boss stack) Joult, Voultr, Rairamuh||—|