I couldn't miss the chance to practice my drawing!
- 1 Appearances
- 1.1 Final Fantasy X
- 1.2 Final Fantasy Tactics S
- 1.3 Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia
- 1.4 Final Fantasy Airborne Brigade
- 1.5 Final Fantasy All the Bravest
- 1.6 Final Fantasy Record Keeper
- 1.7 Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
- 1.8 Final Fantasy Trading Card Game
- 2 Gallery
- 3 Etymology
Dragon Fang is the initial Overdrive ability for Auron. The input for it is ( in the Japanese and North American version). When successfully input, it will delay all enemies' turns. It is a Rank 5 ability.
Dragon Fang is the ability that is used by Auron during battle.
Dragon Fang deals physical damage to all enemies, and temporarily lowers their Attack by a large amount. It's exclusive to Auron, requires one Soul Gauge to use, and is obtained via Shimmering Blade (X). The animation is similar to the original, Final Fantasy X version, however, Auron leaps to the middle of the screen, as opposed to simply jumping straight up, before slamming his blade into the ground.