Story[edit | edit source]
To win a war, one must be willing to do whatever is required, even if it means sacrificing the very thing one set out to reclaim. And thus did Lord Hien declare that Doma Castle should be flooded, to eliminate the greater portion of the imperial garrison and trap Yotsuyu within the keep. Your allies have set the stage, and now you must play your part─as well as the wandering adventurers whom you have recruited to fight for Doma's liberation. The fate of a nation shall be decided this day─marshal your forces and venture unto the flooded fortress!
Objectives[edit | edit source]
- Arrive at the Third Armory: 0/1
- Defeat the magitek rearguard: 0/1
- Arrive at the Training Grounds: 0/1
- Defeat the magitek hexadrone: 0/1
- Arrive at the Hall of the Scarlet Swallow: 0/1
- Defeat Hypertuned Grynewaht: 0/1
Progression[edit | edit source]
Ni-no-Kuruwa[edit | edit source]
Upon arriving within the flooded castle of Doma the party engages garlean soldiers as well as Doman Slashers. Further on the party comes across tougher Magitek weapons such as a Colossus and a Doman Gunship.
Third Armory[edit | edit source]
Arriving into the main section of Doma Castle the party enters the Third Armory where they come across the Magitek Rearguard. Throughout the fight Bit lasers will shoot lasers straight through the arena and Rearguard mines will go through the battlefield.
- Cermet Pile- Occasional tank buster.
- Garlean Fire- Arrow AoE's that fire off in one direction. later in the fight the boss will fire off two at the same time.
Ichi-no-Kuruwa[edit | edit source]
Further into the castle , the party encounters more Magitek as well as Garlean trained dogs. Upon entering the main pathways there are turrets that shoot in a line towards the party.
Training Grounds[edit | edit source]
Upon entering the Training Grounds a Magitek Hexadrone bursts through the wall to engage the party.
- Circle of Death- Point blank AoE that knocks back any player within the AoE.
- 2-tonze Magitek Missle- Party wide stack.
- Magitek Missle- A tower will appear in the arena, and a player will have to stand in it to mitigate the raid wide damage. Later on in the fight, two will appear.
Throughout the fight Magitek bits will appear on the outside of the arena and form lasers. Any player that walks into the laser gets knocked back, potentially into another laser.
Tenshu[edit | edit source]
The Main area that leads up to the throne room, the main path is blocked off due to the falling debris, and the party will have to go around. As they do Garlean ninjas appear and attack the party.
Hall of the Four Pillars[edit | edit source]
Upon entering the Hall of the Four Pillars, the party is attacked by a Doman Armored Weapon and more Doman Shadows.
Hall of the Scarlet Swallow[edit | edit source]
This large hall is where the party has their final confrontation with Grynewaht, who has been turned into a mindless berserker, bent on the Warrior of Lights destruction.
- Chainsaw- Grynewaht will use his chainsaw in front of him, and later on will move to target a player.
- Delay- Action Charge- Red AoE marker will appear on a player or two and detonates.
- Gunsaw- Grynewaht will turn and shoot at a player in a straight line in a few bursts.
- Thermobaric Charge- AoE proximity marker will appear on a player and follow them until a few seconds
Throughout the fight Grynewaht will summon magitek saws that will go in a straight line across the arena and deal damage. He will also summon magitek bits that are play a similar role from the second fight where they will knockback any player that are caught in the laser.
Enemies[edit | edit source]
- Doman Laquierius
- Doman Secutor
- Doman Slasher
- Doman Colossus
- Doman Gunship
- Doman Sky Armor
- Magitek Rearguard
- Doman Vanguard
- Doman Canis Pugnax
- Doman Reaper
- Magitek Hexadrone
- Doman Shadow
- Doman Hastatus
- Doman Armored Weapon
- Hypertuned Grynewaht