Dohn Mheg is a dungeon in Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers.
Story[edit | edit source]
Your quest to gain entry to Lyhe Ghiah and vanquish the Lightwarden sealed within has brought you to the domain of the water-bound Fuath, bearers of one of the four fae relics that comprise the key to the castle. The creatures agree to yield to you their relic, the shell crown, but in exchange they demand of you what they call "thrilling sport." In order to fulfill your side of the bargain, you and your comrades sally forth into a realm of illusion as treacherous and unpredictable as its denizens...
-In Game Description
Progression[edit | edit source]
Hidden Gardens[edit | edit source]
The hidden gardens is a winding path of beautiful flowers. Here the party will come across hostile flowers, and Fuath that will empower them, but party members can interrupt the cast to prevent them from buffing.
Teag Gye[edit | edit source]
Party members face the first boss of the dungeon in this arena, a larger fuath named Aenc Thon.
- Laughing Leap- boss jumps into the center of the arena and an AoE forms where he jumps to. This can also be a stack marker.
- Landsblood- Slams the pond to deal roomwide AoE damage, and repeated several times. With each cast water bubbles gather on the surface of the pond and eventually erupt as geysers, stunning players and throwing them into the air.
- Candy Cane- Tank buster
- Hydrofall- AoE markers put under party members.
After defeating the boss the illusion that is cast on the area is broken and a path forward is revealed.
Wanderlust[edit | edit source]
The path forward leads into a forest where treants, wasps and bears roam and attack the party.
The Atelier[edit | edit source]
After traveling up another path the a tree creature known as the Griaule waits for the party as the second boss.
- Swinge- large conal AoE in front of the boss
- Fodder- boss summons additional adds that tether to the boss to make it grow stronger. Players need to intercept a tether each so it will go to them instead of the boss.
- Coiling Ivy- binds each party member with a Root that needs to be killed to move again.
- Tiiimbeeer- group wide AoE attack.
Defeating the second boss reveals a hidden palace on the lake known as Dohn Lran.
Dohn Lran[edit | edit source]
Reflections[edit | edit source]
Entering the palace the party finds the shell crown, but interacting with it reveals there's still a ways more to go.
The Throne Room[edit | edit source]
Within the throne room awaits Lakelord Aenc Thon but he transforms into a taller sword wielding form.
- Crippling Blow- Tank buster
- Virtuosic Capriccio- AoE damage that gives a bleed debuff.
- Imp Choir- look away from the boss until the cast is over.
- Toad Choir- large conal ability in front of the boss.
- Funambulist's Fantasia- Aenc Thon jumps to one edge of the arena and pushes the party to the other side, creating a chasm in the middle section. Players will have to walk a thin path back up to the boss to prevent him from casting Finale.
- Changeling's Fantasia- Boss turns into a giant tentacle monster for a duration, featuring different attacks.
- Corrosive Bile- large frontal attack.
- Barf Bomb- player-targeted AoEs
- Flailing Tentacles- boss will raise its tentacles and slam them down.
Enemies[edit | edit source]
- Dohnfast Fuath
- Dohnfast Anenome
- Dohnfast Basket
- Cadmium Morpho
- Cobalt Morpho
- Crimson Morpho
- Dohnfast Etainmoth
- Aenc Thon, Lord of the Lingering Gaze
- Dohnfast Echevore
- Dohnfast Rowan
- Dohnfast Moss Fungus
- Painted Sapling
- Painted Root
- Dohnfast Undine
- Dohnfast Kelpie
- Lakelord Aenc Thon, Lord of the Lengthsome Gait
- Liar's Lyre
- Shade of Fear