Mischievous flame sprite that scorches its foes.
Obtained[edit | edit source]
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
Summoning Djinn costs 10 Affinity. Its normal attack, Flame Sneeze, deals Fire damage to one foe. Red Djinn are ally Yarhi, while green Djinn are enemy Yarhi.
Stats[edit | edit source]
Missions[edit | edit source]
- Mission 02: The Treasure Twain
- Mission 20: Rite of Despair
- Mission 34: An Irresistible Opportunity
- Mission 37: Last Will and Testament
- Mission 43: The Unconscionable
- Mission 53: The Trodden Past
- Mission 78: Masterless Minions
- Gates of Shattered Time Summoning Melee
Etymology[edit | edit source]
jinn, also spelled djinn, or genies, are spirits mentioned in the Qurʾān and Islamic theology who inhabit an unseen world in dimensions beyond the visible universe of humans. Together, the jinn, humans and angels make up the three sentient creations of God.The