CyberConnect2 (サイバーコネクトツー, Saibā Konekuto Tsū?) is a Japanese video game development studio based in Fukuoka. They worked on the Final Fantasy VII G-Bike mobile game released in 2015, a game based on the G Bike minigame from Final Fantasy VII. They were announced to be assisting in the development of the Final Fantasy VII Remake with Square Enix, however Tetsuya Nomura did not like the direction of the work and Square Enix became more involved directly.
They are best known as the creators of the Little Tail Bronx metaseries, the .hack franchise, Asura's Wrath, and the Naruto Ninja Storm game series.
- スマホ『ファイナルファンタジーVII Gバイク』2014年秋配信。ゴールドソーサーのGバイクがスマホアプリに (Accessed: April 04, 2018) at Game'sTalk.net
- 『ファイナルファンタジーVII リメイク』北瀬佳範氏＆野村哲也氏に訊く分作の意図――バトルはATBありのアクションに!?【PSX2015】 (Accessed: April 04, 2018) at Famitsu.com
- 【重要】運営サービス終了のお知らせ(12/15) (Accessed: April 04, 2018) at Square Enix Bridge
- Square Enix Moves Final Fantasy VII Remake Development In-House (Accessed: April 04, 2018) at Kotaku
- CyberConnect2 on Wikipedia.