Crusader may refer to:
- The esper from Final Fantasy VI.
- The Crusaders, a group of people dedicated to fighting Sin in Final Fantasy X.
- The enemy from Final Fantasy XII.
- The enemy from Final Fantasy XIII.
- The enemy from Final Fantasy Record Keeper.
- The job from Mobius Final Fantasy.
Crusader" and "Jihad" are both associated with the historic "holy wars" fought between the Christian Europeans and Islamic Middle-Easterners for control of the holy land, the birthplace of Jesus Christ. "Crusader" (meaning "under the cross" because they were wearing a cross on their outfit) was a term used to describe the soldiers of the Crusades, the European term for the holy wars.The terms "