Oh, shut up and help me remodel the Containment Bay S1T7 page!
Pestilent northerners... You shall regret the decision to loosen my fetters!
Sephirot, the Fiend, was a deity once worshipped by a treelike race native to Meracydia. Brought into being for the sole purpose of repelling the Allagan invasion, Sephirot inflicted ruinous losses upon the imperial army before finally being subdued and imprisoned in the central facility of Azys Lla. And now, millennia later, this immensely powerful entity threatens to awaken, his vengeful dreams disturbed by the careless ambitions of Archbishop Thordan VII. Topple the first pillar of the Warring Triad, or wheresoever his colossal shadow falls shall be visited by unthinkable catastrophe!- In game description
Preserved upon the Allagan tomestone you received from Unukalhai was an extraordinary history─a detailed record of the battles fought between the eikon Sephirot and the armies of Allag. After feeding the account of this epic conflict into Azys Lla's verification systems, you have succeeded in activating what the node describes as a “combat simulation.” Can the enigmatic technology of the ancient empire truly manifest an enhanced simulacrum of the formidable Fiend? Can this artificial incarnation truly surpass the threat posed by the original Sephirot? There is but one way to know for certain...- In game description
Here players will face off against sephirot, in the first phase he has a few abilities that aren't telegraphed and players will have to watch his animations to determine his next ability.
- Tieferet- AoE damage
- Triple Trial- occasional tank buster that cleaves in a cone.
- Chesed- Sephirot will reel back with two arms and deal damage to the tank.
- Fiendish Rage- Stack marker to share damage.
- Ratzon- Green AoE around players, must be spread out.
- Ain- Boss will turn with outstretched arms and then do a large AoE attack in front of him, players must be behind to avoid this.
At 60% Sephirot will move to one side of the arena and summon adds, tanks have to make sure to grab the biggest add as they have mini tank busters. Once these are dead Sephirot will fall off the platform and grow larger in size using Ein Sof Ohr to begin the next phase.
In the next phase Sephirot will be giant and on one side of the arena, he will gain new abilities here.
- Pillar of Mercy- A radiant blue AoE that indicates where Sephirot will punch, players must be at the edge of it to avoid being knocked off.
- Earthshakers- Two players will be given markers and must take them far east and far west to avoid hitting the party.
- Malkuth- Sephirot will bend down and blow players back, he will also summon Binahs and a Storm of Words that must be destroyed quickly to save themselves for the next mechanic.
- Impact of Hod- Sephirot will put his arms across the arena and in a few seconds sweep across the arena knocking any players out of the arena if they don't go in the coronal wind.
- Da'at- Sephirot's chest will charge up and each player will be hit with a splash damage attack, players must spread to avoid extra damage.
- Life Force- AoE damage.
- Fiendish Wail- Two pillars will need to be stood in by both of the tanks.
- Yesod- the screen will flash yellow and an AoE will appear where a few players stood, soon a pillar will rise out and give players a vulnerability.