Chocobo Kick (チョコボキック, Chokobo Kikku?), also known as Choco Kick, Chocobo Stomp, Kweh (クェッ!, Kwe'!?) and Kweh Kweh, is a recurring summon ability in the series. It is the trademark attack of chocobos.
- 1 Appearances
- 1.1 Final Fantasy III
- 1.2 Final Fantasy IV
- 1.3 Final Fantasy V
- 1.4 Crisis Core -Final Fantasy VII-
- 1.5 Final Fantasy VII Remake
- 1.6 Final Fantasy X-2
- 1.7 Final Fantasy XIII-2
- 1.8 Final Fantasy XIV
- 1.9 Final Fantasy XV
- 1.10 Final Fantasy Type-0
- 1.11 Final Fantasy Dimensions
- 1.12 Final Fantasy Dimensions II
- 1.13 Dissidia Final Fantasy
- 1.14 Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call
- 1.15 Final Fantasy Airborne Brigade
- 1.16 Final Fantasy Artniks Dive
- 1.17 Final Fantasy All the Bravest
- 1.18 Final Fantasy Record Keeper
- 1.19 Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
- 1.20 Mobius Final Fantasy
- 1.21 World of Final Fantasy
- 1.22 Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo's Dungeon
- 2 Non-Final Fantasy guest appearances
- 3 Gallery
- 4 Etymology
- 5 Trivia
Chocobo Kick is the Chocobo's attack when summoned and deals moderate non-elemental damage to one enemy at the cost of 7 MP.
Chocobo Kick is Chocobo's signature attack when summoned. It deals minor non-elemental damage on one enemy for 7 MP.
Choco Kick is used by the Chocobo when summoned. It does low non-elemental magic damage to a single enemy.
Chocobo Stomp is used when three chocobo portraits line up on the Digital Mind Wave. Zack and a chocobo leap into the air and descend to attack all enemies.
The power of the attack varies depending on its level:
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5|
Choco Kick is used by chocobos when fought in battle. It does a moderate amount of damage to one character.
Kweh appears as Feral Link for Strength-based chocobos. It delivers a flourish of kicks to enemies within radius and is based on the user's Strength. Kweh Kweh also appears as a Feral Link available for Magic-based chocobos. It also delivers flourish of kicks to enemies within radius and is based on user's Magic.
Choco Kick is a weaponskill for chocobo companions to use in battle. The ability can be unlocked after the player reaches rank 4 on the Defender skill path. The ability deals damage with a potency of 130 and inflicts Slow on one enemy for a period of 12 seconds.
Riding a chocobo for 16 minutes unlocks Kick de Chocobo that has the chocobo attack enemies with kicks.
Chocobos can use the Chocobo Kick skill when mounted. Its damage based on their type for mission events that require the player to retake a portion of the map. Chocobo Kick varies from chocobo to chocobo, attack chocobos being relatively strong, normal chocobos having a weaker variant, and assault and kamikaze chocobos have a damage value well into 300 to 900 ranges respectively. They can only use Chocobo Kick during the tactical map missions and are especially handy for taking out larger enemies quickly.
Choco Kick is used by the Eidolon Chocobo, which can be obtained by talking to a yellow chocobo in any Chocobo Forest. It costs 12 MP to cast and deals magic damage to one target.
Chocobo Kick is the Chocobo's summon ability. It randomizes the Brave of both characters.
Chocobo Kick is an ability of Rydia.
Chocobo Kick is the ability that is used by the Chocobo during battle.
Chocobo Kick is an active physical ability that inflicts neutral physical damage and hits multiple times on a single target for 4 AP. It has medium topple strength. It can be used by Chocobo, Hyperion, and White Chocobo.
Chocobo Kick is a skill used by the neutral job.
Non-Final Fantasy guest appearances
Chocobo Kick is an ability used by Django. This technique can be done by pressing Down button, being down while back facing the opponent.
Legend of Mana
The tamable yellow chocobo will just give a single kick upon enemies, but the black chocobo will attack with the chocobo's signature attack; a barrage of kicks upon their target.
食う / くう / kuu is a rough way to say "eat", whose volitional casual form is 食え / くえ / kue ("let's scoff 'em down!"), leading to Kweh!
- In Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed, after engaging into a battle, Nana will sometimes say the following phrase: "Nana's turn. Sister summons Brocobo for a Brocobo Kick! Nana's turn ends." A pun on Chocobos and their signature attack, Chocobo Kick. Nana uses a lot of "bro" puns such as "brotector" and "brotagonist" to name a few.